The real reasion why minors should not get a tatoo

• Whoever posted this opinion chose the wrong picture.

Seriously. It's revolting, Graphic and doesn't even help your argument.
    People don't want to have a great day ruined by this horrible, Horrible picture.
    *It kill you very badly*
    *Your life has a plan for you to do all the things you might need to do in your life time while you can*
    People have freedom of choice, And also people repeatedly engage in risky things that are a lot more risky than frickin getting a tattoo. No-one's died from a flesh-eating disease from a tattoo. I don't think they did,

• I think they should be aloud

I got my first Tattoo when i was 16. Lots of students have the freedom to choice and mark there body with self importance. It has not been proven by anyone that tattoos lead to death and if so its not there fault per say. We have freedom of speech right? We should be get freedom to do within the law.

• Because they can get a flesh eating disease

It has been proven multiple times by reaserch and it kill you very badly and a person needs to live and stay a live as possible because your life has a plan for you to do all the things that you might need to do in your life time while you can.

>