The right is full of racist, Homophobes, Transphobes, Immoral people who want greed, Gun violence, Climate change to end the earth, And rich evil people

• Couldn't be more accurate

The right just wants a bunch of rich people bribing politicians so we all get eliminated by climate change and they want all other businesses to fail and while allowing the gun businesses to get rich by selling guns to kids and start school shootings. The right needs to be held accountable for this stuff and so do the gun companies. They also want to block UBI so the rich people can save 1% of their wealth and to just support greed they also wanna block free college and free healthcare even though this stuff works perfectly in canada and europe. The rich should give back to the poor and pay for the hydrogen economy or green economy whatever works to stop climate change and give everyone ubi's, Pay for college and healthcare because they have way more than enough money to do so. The only reason they aren't doing it is because they're bribing the government. Also the right is the only ones blocking lgbt rights, Wanting to call transgender women men and still being homophobes.

• That party and everyone who votes for it must be exterminated.

They are white
    They are male
    They are conservative
    They are capitalist
    They are evil

This is the face of Nazism. Trump is just a symptom. It's a shame that we allow such a party to even exist. These are not people. They are a bunch of filthy monsters not worth looking into their eyes.

EXTERMINATE, REEDUCATE, ABOLISH

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
    BLACK L IVES MATTER

• Jk f**k niggers

Cock and ball torture From Wikipedia, The free encyclopedia at en. Wikipedia. Org

Cock and ball torture (CBT) is a sexual activity involving application of pain or constriction to the male genitals. This may involve directly painful activities, Such as genital piercing, Wax play, Genital spanking, Squeezing, Ball-busting, Genital flogging, Urethral play, Tickle torture, Erotic electrostimulation or even kicking. The recipient of such activities may receive direct physical pleasure via masochism, Or knowledge that the play is pleasing to a sadistic dominant.

Image: Electrostimulation applied on a penis

Contents: Section 1: In Pornography Section 2: Ball stretcher Section 3: Parachute Section 4: Humbler Section 5: Testicle cuff

Section 1: In pornography

In addition to it’s occasional role in BDSM pornography, Tamakeri (literally Ball kicking) is a separate genre in Japan. One notable actress in tamakeri is Erika Nagai who typically uses her martial arts skills to knee or kick men in the testicles.

Section 2: Ball stretcher A ball stretcher is a sex toy that is fastened around a man in order to elongate the scrotum and provide a feeling of weight pulling the testicles away from the body. While leather stretchers are most common, Other models are made of steel rings that are fastened with screws causing additional mildly uncomfortable weight to the wearer. The length of the stretcher may vary from 1-4 inches, And the steel models can weigh as much as five pounds.

Section 3: Parachute

A Parachute is a small collar, Usually made from leather, Which fastens around the scrotum, And from which weights can be hung. Conical in shape, Three or four short chains hanging beneath, To which weights can be attached. Used as part of cock and ball torture within a BDSM relationship, The parachute provides a constant drag, And squeezing effects on the man’s testicles. Moderate weights of 3-5 kg can be suspended, Especially during bondage. Smaller weights can be used when the man is free to move, When the swinging effect of the weight can restrict sudden movements, As well as providing a visual stimulus for the dominant partner.

• The right and left are stupid, But none are "Evil"

I am conservative. I am not racist, Greedy I think if climate change exists something needs to be done about it, Taking away our guns is tied with the worst ideas next to police defunding. Another thing I guess you could call a conservative idea is pro-life, Which I am because a fetus is a living thing, Therefore it is immoral to kill it. I will admit I am a bit of a "transphobe" if that's even what you can call it. I think its stupid, And that's just my opinion. Also, Research has proven that the right and the left have different brains so it's not my fault I'm conservative if that means anything.

• Nope, Just normal everyday folk there

People want guns to protect themseleves, They want to be safe from people that mean them harm. They want to have money, Financial security. They want to be happy just like everyone else. They want to be able to live on this earth without other people lording over them and saying their CO2 emissions are excessive and they should stop breathing so much.

They certainly do not want anything to be free that would require them to give up something they earned to an ingrate who did not. This is basic stuff here. Noone advocating for all these free things and rasing taxes on others are willing to donate all their earnings to the cause either. . . So the real greed comes in when these people don't practice what they preach. And doing that even, Still does not justify forcing someone else to do the same as you.

Nobody likes to be told what they can and cannot do with their time and money. Just ask the homos and trannies this guy mentions. Why can't you, On principle, Apply your ideals universally. Why do all the burdens have to lie on the people you don't like? A little controlling, No?

• Ha ha OKKK

What the f**k did you just f***ing say about me, You little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, And I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, And I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, Mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, F**ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f***ing dead, Kid. I can be anywhere, Anytime, And I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, And that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, But I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, You little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, Maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldn't, You didn't, And now you're paying the price, You goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f***ing dead, Kiddo.

• Not all rights

I am far right myself. Yes, It is true that Nazis and some Fascists can be racist, However this is not always the case, I am not racist and most far right I know aren't. When it comes to transphobia and homophobia, Most of us disagree with the LGBT community but that is our choice. Guns, We only want them for self defence. And greed? Absolutely no, We just dislike most forms of socialism

• Leftists are devoid of humanity

If anything, The Left of full of Narcissistic sociopaths and psychopaths who will do literally anything to get their way. The entire 20th Century is a Lesson of what happens when Left Wingers are allowed to grab power; Stalin, Mao Zedong, Castro.

Left Wing Political Ideology is built upon dehumanization, Fear, Intimidation, And Mass Murder. Left Wingers are psychopaths whop hide behind emotion and empathy, But as soon as they grab power, They won't hesitate to slit your throat for not towing the line.