The Sacrifice Law: Would you agree to have sex with someone who feels sexually attracted to you and you don't like nor dislike (friends/acquaintances)?

Asked by: SacrificeLaw
  • If they were cute i'd plug them

I male i'm not really an alpha male i'm kinda whinny occasionally i like to wear women's clothing and have a man crush on antonio bandera, But in the words of ray gilette in archer, NO ONE IS THAT GAY, If a cute young girl, And shed have to be blind or have lost a bet wanted to have sex iwth me, What the hell, A tight hole is a tight hole, I'd go for it

• Why not? It makes the other person happy and we both enjoy the situation.

If both participants (specially the one who is desired) let clear that it will only be sex because that person is not interested in beginning a relationship, I think it will be mutually beneficial or at least not harmful. As long as they both are confortable with other's company, I see no reason to refuse such a proposal and help somebody. It's a good action after all!

On the one hand, The person who feels attracted and crave the other person will be satisfied and its suffering will end. Sometimes these kind of situations can be mentally painful for the individual who had the physical crush. On the other hand, The person who accepts to please the other gets a double satisfaction:
    1. It gets pleasure during the process.
    2. It helps other people to feel better and reinforce their connection.

• No, It will mess things up and it will change whatever sort of relationship you had with that person forever.

I remember a couple of times when I was younger and single and I was feeling lonely so I had sex with two different guys who were just acquaintances to me. It did not matter to me when they expressed their interest (as neither I liked them nor disliked them) so I agreed to it.
    What happened with the first guy is that it made me feel violated in a sense that he only had ever talked to just to get to this stage. So, He was only seeing me as someone to have sex with whenever he wanted to release himself and did not care at all about my feelings. I mean, I would have liked at least that we would have been equal partners there, Not only having sex when he fancied me and leave me all alone when I fancied him. Therefore, The acquaintance relationship we had before fell off as I did not want to satisfy him any longer and he did not want to pursue me any longer as he already had accomplished at least once what he was trying to achieve. I had only been a means to an end and I felt betrayed so I avoided him and did not want to ever see him again.
    What happened with the second guy is that we no longer kept in touch after having sex. He was a colleague at university with whom I went out sometimes just to chat and have fun. I did not liked him or disliked him, So when he told me he fancied me and asked me if I would be interested I agreed because I thought it would be harmless. We did it a couple of times. However, I found myself both times staring at the ceiling or the walls or thinking about my grocery shopping whilst we were doing it. Therefore, It was not an enjoyable experience for either of us. As I did not like him, I was feeling like an actress, Like a doll just doing it and leaving to do my daily life. He was feeling let down and gutted because he fancied me and I was not even paying attention to him. He took it as an offence as he was always proud about how good he was satisfying women. So, In the end, After the second time, We never talked to each other again and we lost the relationship we had before because of the sex.

• No, But I used to. This scenario has happened to me a few times and it was always just about sex

First, I am not and was not married at the times these scenarihos presented themselves. I got herpes with one chick, She knew I was in a bad spot, Depressed, And she was a neighbor so it eventually happened. Regret it. For another young lass she and I can talk for hours, When we first met we were barely acquaintances, Our relationship was and is mostly about sex but we are friends too. However I do not want a long term relationship right now nor did I, This is becoming too much for her I think. Something similar happened when I was 19, I chock that up as just being young dumn and full of cum. Overall I think I have matured enough to see the things that could go wrong now. Women are crazy and looking to have a baby around my age if they don't have one yet. The young ones who are "available" are all in "complicated" marriages/relationships it seems. Scary thots, Do not touch! I will wait and see if a nawalt falls into my lap, I will not even pursue chicks anymore, It will have to be completely organic and yet well thought out if this guy ever gets into a relationship, Meanwhile I'm suing the State of MN for custody of my kids. Peace