• The systems broken

The school system is broken, They judge people by a letter and make them memorize useless things. I know what’s the power house of the cell but not my human right nor how to file taxes the school system needs to change so we know the important things like how to buy a house and how to take care of your future children

• The systems broken

• How is it broken?

It's stratifying the population exactly as it needs to be. Can't have a lot of independent thinking people with quality reasoning walking around making decisions and voting for the world's leaders. It would just mess everything up. You need a system that creates a society that can function. Have people that can be controlled and give them the illusion of being individuals. We need them where they are so that humanity can finally create the android human replacements who may one day, Finally, Bring about a peaceful society.