• Yes, there is only 2, in my opinion.

Look the people that I have seen talk about this have said that they (some) feel both male and female, some feel like gender fluid and a lot of things, but only because you feel this way or like this specific thing does not mean you need a gender so you can differ from others.

Posted by: SGR
  • There are only two genders.

Those genders are male and female. There's really no such thing as transgender. No matter what gender you identify as, no matter how many hormone injections and plastic surgeries you have, you will ALWAYS be the gender you were born as. Facts don't care about your feelings. If you were born a man you are a MAN If you were born a woman you are a WOMAN. Go and be transgender if you like. It is not my place to stop you and you are free to chose how you live your life but I certainly don't have to agree with you. It's fact. Male and female are the ONLY genders. Not another can be added.

• Of course there is

This is basic scientific fact. Chromosomes are only XX (Female) or XY (Male). Sometimes there are deformities such as XXY but those don't make a new gender, its just a deformity. It blows my mind how people can actually believe there are more than two genders that exist today. Sigh

• There are only two.

If there is more than two genders, then why has there never been a "demi-queer cactus" gender on any form I've ever seen? They aren't discovering new genders, people are literally making this shit up in their heads. Just saying. I never thought this was a difficult subject to understand but people have some pretty wil imaginations. I sexually identify as a jewish man missing his right testicle, please respect my gender.

• 2 not 305,671

Gender is a penis, or a vagina.
    Not what you identify as.
    If everything you identify as makes a new gender, then does me identifying as God mean God is now real. (No offense y'all religious nut jobs)
    I don't mean to be offensive with this, but gender isn't what you feel, It's what you are. You can be a man that likes color pink without being a new gender.

• Yes there are only 2 genders and all of forms of "myriad" genders are just a form a people being mentally retarded and idiotic

Because snowflakes and retards feel they need to make up random shit to cope with their insecurity

THe cow jumped over the moon the cow fell down and broke his crown and all the kings horses and all the kings men couldnt put the cow back together again good story

• Gender is attached to sex

Why is this a sudden issue people everyday are trying to get farther away from society as a whole when in reality feeding to their stupidity is insane, so why help feed that we should work towards helping them yes and not being stupid and letting then away with it. They need a reality check.

• In Terms Of Biological and Cultural Aspects, There Most Certainly Are Two

I understand that this is a relatively touchy subject for many, but seen as it is an argument that has been going on for quite a while in political-correctness obsessed Western society that we live in, I feel the need to share my input. I always went my previously ignorant life thinking gender is simply a word used to describe one's sex, while simultaneously lowering the probability of confusing this with the aspect of sexual feelings or activity. However, while sex is usually considered biological, gender usually refers to an extended version of that, often covering aspects such as cultural or physiological parts of one's life caused by their biological sex. It is 100% clear that there are two sexes, and I would strongly agree with the idea that there are only two genders as well. Scientists at various institutions have found that one's most basic actions reflect on that of their sex, which is therefore basic gender. The transgender community feels as if they belong to another gender, and in many cases, they actually do, which is what defines them as transgender, not if they physically change their sex. However, it is very rare that you will find an individual whose mentality contradicts both male and female genders. Even if you do find someone that fits that description, the fact remains that it is more of a psychological problem rather than a different gender. One thing is for certain though, clouds, dirt, chocolate, and mayonnaise are not genders.

• I'z conservative and proon

I have a pee pee and a women has a vagene and when they colid a baby comes out of the belly button. So i am pee pee less and cant have bb bevcase is sterile wihout the pee pee and now im big boy so imma good good boy

• The Gender Movement Is Pointless

The word gender was made in the 1940's and had the same definition as sex, without the verb form. The 1970's women rights movement popularized the word with an alternate definition. So saying "gender is what's in your pants" is true, technically. Although you could argue it isn't.

The whole point of this gender movement is "You can't classify me, I don't conform to your stupid system" then "here's a new equally stupid system so that we can classify ourselves" makes so much sense.

You will be classified deal with it, stereotypes and gender roles exist, it's a way for our brains to simplify the world. As humans we will classify you, it's what we have done to absolutely everything. This doesn't mean that you will follow these stereotypes or identify well with said group, but you will be classified with them.

• There is a lot of confusion, and it's all unjustified because the truth is very simple

There are only two sexes. But there are myriad genders. Two often people relate to gender, the same understanding of sex.

Sex is what is given to you at birth based on your genitalia. It's not a matter of debate unless you get a sex-change. At birth, you are either man, woman, or possibly a hermaphrodite. That is indisputable.

But it is not so definite or binary with gender. In the issue of gender it is psychological, not a matter of opinion or 'feelz'. There is very little to dispute. There is not a definitive Man or Woman in the human gender identity. There is a Man and a Woman, but there is a whole spectrum in between where people can identify how they wish. Sex is binary, gender isn't

Source: I am a gender non-conformist in theory

• You are a moron

Facts don’t care about your feeling and how you feel. There are on two genders and that’s all there will ever be. Go ahead and think your a different gender because how you feel. But don’t go and yell at everyone and shut up. No one cares about your you say. Sorry if I hurt your feelings snowflake, no one cares.

• Helicopter gender spectrum

When will you all begin to realize other helicopters are genders as well?!?! I identify as a Chinook but people laugh at my feelings! Apache's are so intolerant of us other helicopters. You SJW's only care about what fits into your selfish, narcissistic views. If you can be 754 genders of whatever floats your boat I can be a Chinook helicopter

• Neuroscience fetus brain masculinization before genitalia

Sex and gender don’t necessarily agree. Biology can be more complicated than just ‘boy’ or ‘girl.’ For instance, some people carry two X chromosomes mixed with a fragment of a Y chromosome. These people develop into what look to be males. That happens even though the presence of two X chromosomes means that they are female, at least biologically.

During the intrauterine period the fetal brain develops in the male direction through a direct action of testosterone on the developing nerve cells, or in the female direction through the absence of this hormone surge.

However, since sexual differentiation of the genitals takes place in the first two months of pregnancy and sexual differentiation of the brain starts in the second half of pregnancy, these two processes can be influenced independently, which may result in transsexuality. This also means that in the event of ambiguous sex at birth, the degree of masculinization of the genitals may not reflect the degree of masculinization of the brain.

There is no proof that social environment after birth has an effect on gender identity or sexual orientation.

Https://www.Sciencenewsforstudents.Org/article/gender-when-body-and-brain-disagree

https://www.Functionalneurology.Com/materiale_cic/389_XXIV_1/3373_sexual/

• Im gay kys

Y o u s h o u l d k y s i f u t h i n k t h e r e m o r e t h e n t w o g e n d e r s k y s p l e z

• No no no

There are 4: male, female, agender, and hermaphrodite. Though you could say that there are only 3 since a Hermaphrodite is only a male and a female, and thus not a unique gender, or that there are only 2 since agender is the lack o a gender therefore not a gender, but these are all legitimate answers as to what gender you are, so you could say that are are 4 or 2

• There are more than two genders.

I believe that there are only two genders for humans, but there are more than two in other species. (I know your thinking this is cheap, but the question never specified). For example there is a type of fungi that has 36,000 different genders. There is a type of jelly fish that can actually change gender. Also in Latin (maybe this is a little cheap) there are three genders Masculine, Feminine, Neuter.

• There is more than two genders

There are lots of different genders in the world not just boy or girl they were just given to us at birth really boys could be girls and girls could be boys or you might not have any gender (non gender) or you could be transgender we should not be labelled at birth as a girl or as a boy because it's not fair people should be aloud to make there own mind up in which gender they are it should not just be given to them.

• I think there r a lot of genders

(drink 12 pack)
    i think there are lots of genders ya know, I just don't know why everyone has to just allways be hatin on the way i fell man. I know that if you have a pecker than your a dude abut what if you don't want to be, I like that i can just swich to whatever i want and get the rewards of my laybor. #bewhateveryouwantevenifitsnotwhatyouare
    science is out the window its all about how we feel now so ya
    (Puts down another beer)

• No, Good Lord No!

I think that the first person under "YES" had awful grammar and I had difficulty understanding their argument. I would sooner die than side with someone so insufficiently educated. Now it is quintessential that I use at least twenty-one more words in order for this comment to count. I guess I will say goodbye now.

Sciguy says2016-09-10T20:32:06.360
There are only two biological Genders. However, there are two mental genders created by the ill.
PlanB says2018-07-03T19:09:24.060
Good point
TheDebater17 says2018-09-18T11:43:17.417
There are only 2 genders and they have roles (to an extent)