There should be punishment for burning the american flag

• Yes there should

I think that there should be punishment for burning the American flag because it is disrespectful for our country ok and yes I think that there should absolutely be punishment for burning the American flag ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ok bye bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Yes there should

There should be punishment for burning the American flag because it is disrespectful and it is mean to all the USA military people who died and it is unacceptable to all Americans ok ๐Ÿ‘ ok ok you hear me okay so yeah my final answer is yes ok good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• No there should be no punishment

There should not be punishment for burning the American flag because Iran Pakistan and of course Afganistan really donโ€™t like America ok and no I think there should be no punishment for burning the American Flag ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is no ok ok good bye