• My life XD

I like bringing my monster 22 inch dildo to 3rd grade and cramming in my loose boypussy. It really helps pass the time. I even cum red out of my gaping anus sometimes. I might invest in a bigger dildo so i can really punish my shitbox. Best thing is im 42 and im not in 3rd grade.

• No it's not.

No it's not. No it's not. No it's not. No it's not. No it's not. No it's not. No it's not. No it's not.
    No it's not. No it's not. No it's not. No it's not. No it's not. No it's not.

• No it's not.

No it's not. No it's not. No it's not. No it's not. No it's not.