• How to know cheese is the best

Some cheeses are illegal in the united states. Cheese caves man. Cheese was created by accident over 4000 years ago. It takes 10 pounds of milk to make 1 pound of cheese. Mice don't like cheese. Lactosse intolerate people can eat cheese. Curd sizes yield different types of cheese. There are 60 master cheese makers in the united states and they all live in wisconsin.

• Cheese is delicious

I love cheese. It is so good. My favorite type is Tillamook Cheddar cheese. Or cheese-its but they are all delishous. WHo doesnt like cheese right? If you don't you will die and go to hell you evil beings. SO that is very sad and I what that. Good bye

• Cheese is the worst

It sucks because it is basically xxxxtra moldy cheese that has been aged for waaay too long. Cheese makes me want to vomit and should never have existed in the first place. I vote not to cheese because it is the worst "food" in the world. I urge you to vote not to cheese