• We should re-elect Donald Trump in 2020 #Make America great again

Yes I think that we should have to re-elect Donald Trump in 2020 because Donald trump made America great for the past years or so I would support trump in 2020 ok I vote for Donald trump trump in 2020 he will make America great again ok ok ok bye

• Trump 2020 make America great re-elect Donald trump 2020

I support trump this time ok trump has helped our economy and of course boosted it and of course the lowest unemployment rate for African Americans also the lowest Hispanic unemployment rate and of course also he loves animals ok ok so yeah we should have to re-elect Donald trump In 2020

• Keep America Great!

I believe that President Trump has made America great, And now we need to keep it great by making sure people like Biden never rule this country. If Biden wins, He will most likely deport all white people to Mars and give the land back to Indians. If I were an American, I would always vote Republicans.

• No real alternative to Trump

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 (nor did I vote for Hillary). However, In 2020, He will almost certainly get my vote. Taxes didn't increase (although debt did which I don't like). He has slightly improved immigration overload which his Dem opponents would all allow to explode. He has reduced regulations allowing businesses to thrive which his Dem opponents would all almost certainly undo. He has picked good originalist judges to the courts. The economy is booming. Employment is at or near record highs. What would a Dem get us? I guess if you hate low unemployment, A robust economy, And despise the idea of a nation having borders, Then vote Dem. The idea someone would vote a Marxist to be U. S. President is insane. Good luck with that one.

• Fgsl hv jf gu

Jjf jnjkasnf hjf Hjkfs jsdhkh dsjfkahf jh dsjhh fsdkl dhjhadsl fsdh fdsj fsd fhsdj fd jhd fjdlfjkfdasfjadsh fj sd dsjf d ffaskhdfjdashfj dskfhdsfjhsadfds fj d hsajsfdsfuhfdyfddfldffd fdfdd fd dfs gd gf df fd ds ff dds df fd fd df df fd df fd df fd df df fds df dffdsf d fd f dfs fd d dsf fds fd df ds

• H ufg g

• F f g

• Jjf jnjkasnf hjf Hjkfs

• President Trump needs our help to continue working for us.

He has so many tributes to the things he promised us in the election and he has done more than any other president in history. He also has fulfilled his promises by making changes to bills that they had before him. He has 297 bills signed in the first 20 months he has been President.

• Trump he will be great

People might say that he is bad but that is fake doos they just don't know what they are talking about he will help the people in poverty and keep the drug lords out. And who wants guns to be taken away that is why he is a vegan he wants animals to survive

• Voting for Trump Only Lets Others Know How Gullible You Are

Trump clearly only cares about the empire he is trying to build for his immediate family. And guess what? That does NOT include YOU! If you think he is going to save your world, Then I have some swamp land to sell you. People you are behind a racist man that is destroying the American Dream. Oh but you believe that you can achieve the American Dream with lower wages, Scarce career opportunities and an exorbitant student debt. Good luck to you! Trump is laughing AT YOU; not with you!

• Another 4 years of Trump? Absolutely Not.

Its too bad that no other Republican wasn't brave and courageous enough to go up against Trump to win the Republican Presidential Nomination. Trump doesn't want to be an American President. Trump wants to be a King over the country of America. Trump wants all governing to be controlled by him, The FDA, The CDC, He wants to give Presidential pardons to all his homies and release them from jail. This is not what Abraham Lincoln had in mind for the Republican party. Wake up and smell the freakin coffee already. Trump is narcissistic. Trump reminds me of how companies at times hire Managers and CEO's with pompous big egos who act like everyone else is beneath them and should kiss their freakin feet. Uh absolutely not.

• Not going to vote

The election is a scam. Politics is a scam to make you feel like you can make a difference in anything. Even if you vote, Your state delegate will decide what your vote will mean. It is pointless. Your state's mob will decide who the president is and not you. If you want Trump in so badly then go cry to your blankey because your vote doesn't matter in our system

• Trump has to go.

He is definitely a conman businessman that is all about making DEALS. . . And if YOU happen to benefit from them, So be it, As long as he gets what HE WANTS. This has been his way of conducting business and its not healthy for America. Our country is still battling Covid-19 and yet Trump is trying to screw up the postal service and mail-in voting in order to benefit himself. You simply cannot take what he says at face value without checking it out. Trump not only wants to be President, He also wants to be a Doctor, A Scientist, And geez maybe even a NASA astronaut. Trump wants to win and be re-elected and he will do whatever he can to manipulate any systems to favor a win for himself. And the sad thing is spineless Republicans definitely know what he's doing, But most of them are cowards and afraid of retaliation themselves.

• Trump is useless

I hate trump man he is so bad he acts like a hissing snake and he doesn’t care about the earth ok and yes I think that we should have trump get impeached for good otherwise he might ruin this country forever ok so yeah my final answer is no ok 👍

• No we shouldn’t

I think that we should not vote for trump because he is not listening to the world ok and and no I think that we should have trump get impeached for good because trump is a worst president ever ok so yeah we should have trump get impeached forever ok

• He doesn't care about the Earth

He's an idiot. He's corrupt. He doesn't care about the common folk. All of his supporters turn a blind eye to all the garbage he says and does. Four more years of him will be disastrous for the U. S. And the world, By way of climate change. The estimates made by scientists for the "turning point" that we can't come back from draws ever closer, And these years are the most important. If we waste them by having an oaf in the office then we are dooming our one planet for ourselves, And all future generations.

• He’s is truly hated

If the country falls into another depression (forget recession), R will blame D and D will blame R but soon, Everyone will hurt so much they won’t care. Trillions to try to save our economy. How much to save Europe? What about All the countries that are already teetering on recession? There is sure to be a war out of all this especially with the WH idiot calling it the “Chinese virus”. How many foreign health care workers will be willing to help us with this virus? A lot fewer than when our presidents name was Obama.

This guy has the psychology of an unloved, Spoiled, Rich 3 yr old. He believes everything is about him; he is the center of his universe! He is a disgrace and embarrassment to every proud American who values truth. His supporters only care about their life and their bank accounts. Vote anyone but Trump.

• NO NO no

He acts like toddler throwing a hissy feet. He doesn't listen to doctors or other people who only cares for himself no no no. He speaks at a 2 nd grade or lower level which is an insult for 2nd graders. He insults our allies and has violated the constitution.

• Let's summarize: NO

First of all I'd like to point out that as of right now (March 11th, 2020 8:14pm) 5/10 of the yeses is some troll/spammer.

Second of all even if Trump wasn't immoral or bad at politics he ignores and objects to the important things: He has gone on record to say that Climate Change is fake, That evolution isn't real, And that he would make the Corona virus go away by next year of April, Even though professionals said the virus won't be available for 2 years.

Third of all he IS bad at politics.
    You wanna know how most immigrants get here? On a plane. You wanna know how most stay here? Visa's. You wanna know how much Trump has spent on the wall? No? Any guesses? 1. 3 BILLION as a DOWN PAYMENT. WHAT? ! ? ! How is this still a thing?

Finally he abuses his power.
    He was LITERALLY IMPEACHED. On not one, But TWO indictments. That was for a reason people