• We should re-elect Donald Trump in 2020 #Make America great again

Yes I think that we should have to re-elect Donald Trump in 2020 because Donald trump made America great for the past years or so I would support trump in 2020 ok I vote for Donald trump trump in 2020 he will make America great again ok ok ok bye

• Trump 2020 make America great re-elect Donald trump 2020

I support trump this time ok trump has helped our economy and of course boosted it and of course the lowest unemployment rate for African Americans also the lowest Hispanic unemployment rate and of course also he loves animals ok ok so yeah we should have to re-elect Donald trump In 2020

• Fgsl hv jf gu

Jjf jnjkasnf hjf Hjkfs jsdhkh dsjfkahf jh dsjhh fsdkl dhjhadsl fsdh fdsj fsd fhsdj fd jhd fjdlfjkfdasfjadsh fj sd dsjf d ffaskhdfjdashfj dskfhdsfjhsadfds fj d hsajsfdsfuhfdyfddfldffd fdfdd fd dfs gd gf df fd ds ff dds df fd fd df df fd df fd df fd df df fds df dffdsf d fd f dfs fd d dsf fds fd df ds

• H ufg g

• F f g

• Jjf jnjkasnf hjf Hjkfs

• Corona Virus Outbreak

Open borders would be a terrible idea thanks to the Corona Virus (and future outbreaks like it). I don't want the borders to be closed because of hatred and racism, But seriously. . . F**k the corona virus; everyone on the left are indecisive on border issues.

So nothing personal but trump gets my vote this time.

• Trump he will be great

People might say that he is bad but that is fake doos they just don't know what they are talking about he will help the people in poverty and keep the drug lords out. And who wants guns to be taken away that is why he is a vegan he wants animals to survive

• I think we need to re-elect Donald trump

I think that we need to re-elect Trump not only because of his policies but to prevent communists like sanders from taking office. He has done more in his first term than Obama did in two. Trump has the best economy we have seen in 50 years, The lowest overall unemployment rate, The lowest Hispanic unemployment rate ever, And the lowest African American unemployment rate in the past 50 years. Never mind the fastly growing economy.

• President Trump needs our help to continue working for us.

He has so many tributes to the things he promised us in the election and he has done more than any other president in history. He also has fulfilled his promises by making changes to bills that they had before him. He has 297 bills signed in the first 20 months he has been President.

• Listen. Donald John Trump has done more bad than good in his entire life.

How many times did he bail himself out of trouble with his ill-earned money? He was impeached for several reasons including ABUSE OF POWER and LYING. He is only the third president in almost two and a half centuries to be impeached. I don´t understand how weak-minded you would have to be to listen to anything he says after that. If any of you closed-minded conservatives listened to what any of the democrats say in the debates, Then you might understand how their policies would benefit the country.
    So you all are worried about coronavirus. Do you know what President Trump did two years ago? He fired the entire pandemic response chain. So guess what? We have no one to tell us whatever the f*** we need to do in response to coronavirus.

• Stop drinking the Kool-Aid

Wake up. Trump is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He has no religion. He treats women like dogs. (His own wife won't sleep with him. ) He's a proven liar. A cheat. He will bankrupt you to benefit himself. He is racist.
    He laughs at his cult followers as Suckers! Stop praising Bone Spur coward as some savior working for you. He would gladly throw anyone of his supporters under the bus for his benefit. C'mon man.

• Stop being so weak minded

Both China and the US had the coronavirus in labs for years. Look it up they both have records of it. I wonder if the present virus was tailored and I wonder which nation released it.
    "Open borders"
    You do realized that we let infected Americans back inside the US?
    And Why? So people will be scared and will want strong military intervention and less freedom, Maybe it was done to destabilize China and to create the desire for "strong" borders. The orange man has much to gain from this.

Trump is a crook he hangs with crooks and people who are with him end up in jail.
    Why is Hillary and Bill not in Jail?
    That was something I wanted and never happened.
    The only thing he did was attend some anti abortion rallies and pass some small laws to appeal to the evangelicals.

I see my town becoming more poorer and I believe the economy will crash.

Stop being so dumb and believing in Trump like he is some savior. He is a con artist and he will ruin America.

• Voting for Trump Only Lets Others Know How Gullible You Are

Trump clearly only cares about the empire he is trying to build for his immediate family. And guess what? That does NOT include YOU! If you think he is going to save your world, Then I have some swamp land to sell you. People you are behind a racist man that is destroying the American Dream. Oh but you believe that you can achieve the American Dream with lower wages, Scarce career opportunities and an exorbitant student debt. Good luck to you! Trump is laughing AT YOU; not with you!

• Another 4 years of Trump? Absolutely Not.

Its too bad that no other Republican wasn't brave and courageous enough to go up against Trump to win the Republican Presidential Nomination. Trump doesn't want to be an American President. Trump wants to be a King over the country of America. Trump wants all governing to be controlled by him, The FDA, The CDC, He wants to give Presidential pardons to all his homies and release them from jail. This is not what Abraham Lincoln had in mind for the Republican party. Wake up and smell the freakin coffee already. Trump is narcissistic. Trump reminds me of how companies at times hire Managers and CEO's with pompous big egos who act like everyone else is beneath them and should kiss their freakin feet. Uh absolutely not.

• Not going to vote

The election is a scam. Politics is a scam to make you feel like you can make a difference in anything. Even if you vote, Your state delegate will decide what your vote will mean. It is pointless. Your state's mob will decide who the president is and not you. If you want Trump in so badly then go cry to your blankey because your vote doesn't matter in our system

• Trump has to go.

He is definitely a conman businessman that is all about making DEALS. . . And if YOU happen to benefit from them, So be it, As long as he gets what HE WANTS. This has been his way of conducting business and its not healthy for America. Our country is still battling Covid-19 and yet Trump is trying to screw up the postal service and mail-in voting in order to benefit himself. You simply cannot take what he says at face value without checking it out. Trump not only wants to be President, He also wants to be a Doctor, A Scientist, And geez maybe even a NASA astronaut. Trump wants to win and be re-elected and he will do whatever he can to manipulate any systems to favor a win for himself. And the sad thing is spineless Republicans definitely know what he's doing, But most of them are cowards and afraid of retaliation themselves.

• Trump is useless

I hate trump man he is so bad he acts like a hissing snake and he doesn’t care about the earth ok and yes I think that we should have trump get impeached for good otherwise he might ruin this country forever ok so yeah my final answer is no ok 👍

• No we shouldn’t

I think that we should not vote for trump because he is not listening to the world ok and and no I think that we should have trump get impeached for good because trump is a worst president ever ok so yeah we should have trump get impeached forever ok

• He doesn't care about the Earth

He's an idiot. He's corrupt. He doesn't care about the common folk. All of his supporters turn a blind eye to all the garbage he says and does. Four more years of him will be disastrous for the U. S. And the world, By way of climate change. The estimates made by scientists for the "turning point" that we can't come back from draws ever closer, And these years are the most important. If we waste them by having an oaf in the office then we are dooming our one planet for ourselves, And all future generations.