• The game is over.

Do not say anything, because the game is over, and I have won. The victory belongs to me, as do the spoils. Do not say anything, because you have lost, and I am the victor. Your words would be meaningless, as would your opinion. Thank you, and good day. Don't talk.

• The game is over.

• The game is over.

• The game is over.

• The game is over.

• I agree with frankfurter50. So sorry truthperiodd.

A) Sir TruthPERIODD, you have spelled the English word "you" incorrectly.
    B) Sir TruthPERIODD, you have spelled the English word "period" incorrectly.
    C) Sir TruthPERIODD, you have not used correct English grammar.
    Now Sir TruthPERIODD, I will give you a taste of your own medicine:
    The game is over. Do not say anything, because the game is over, and I have won. The victory belongs to me, as do the spoils. Do not say anything, because you have lost, and I am the victor. Your words would be meaningless, as would your opinion. Thank you, and good day. Don't talk.
    I would like to point to the audience that the game is not over quite yet. Sir TruthPERIODD was quite mistaken in some of his beliefs.
    I thank the audience to listening to my arguments respectfully.

• I already have won.

I can win, because I just said that I won. Since I said that I won, I have won. This is perfectly logical. I have won. Nothing that I have done matters. I have won over you. I am victorious, because I say that I am. Thank you for asking if I have won. I have.

>