• Minecraftcito is the best song ever

Enderdragon in my direction
    Many XP it's such a blessing, Yeah
    Use all the XP to enchant my armor, Yeah
    Oh ohh, I. . .
    Try to sleep on the darkest day,
    but the mobs are in the way
    Gotta kill them so I can go to bed. . . (bed)
    This armor's really comfy when I put it on
    Change it to peaceful so I'm not killed when I spawn
    I see a village that is near
    The only sound I wanna hear:
    are the villagers when I trade them some gear
    (Smelt) Smelt the iron so I can get some metal
    Make an Iron Pickaxe to mine the rare ores
    You know that I gotta mine all these diamonds
    Oh yeh (Yeah)
    Need alot of food on this hard adventure
    Should I cook the pig or the cow?
    I'm not sure
    Maybe I should make a cake for my hunger
    Minecraftcito
    Where you need to survive all day and all night
    Craft a diamond sword so you can fight
    Place a torch in a cave to produce some light
    Minecraftcito
    Kill the creeper before it blows my house
    But it blew up so I gotta move out
    Don't have food so I'm fishing to catch a trout
    Killing people in Hunger Games to get the victory
    Trolling people on some servers
    Lava their house 'cause im a griefer
    (I'm a griefer, I'm a griefer baby)
    Taming wolves with my bones 'cause I need lots of help
    When these mobs try to kill me
    My doggies can attack them
    To make survival you need armor bro
    A pickaxe and a wooden how
    Diamond sword but do not show
    Don't flex on these haters bro
    Make a farm and a house so creepers won't kill you
    Go to the nether but don't hit pigmen
    They will kill you
    Get a lot of blaze powder and make the Eye of Ender
    Find the Ender portal and put the eyes in the frames
    After that grab your bow and diamond sword
    Yeah, Don't hide that
    You are one step away from completing Minecraft
    Exploring, Exploring
    To some other biomes
    We're at another place
    Changing up the timezones
    See a witch in a swamp
    Ocelot on top
    . Of a tree I'm gonna feed it some fish
    Exploring, Exploring
    To some other biomes
    We're at another place
    Changing up the timezones
    Use a boat to travel to different places
    Skeletons attacking me
    Gotta make a base oh, Yeah
    Minecraftcito
    Craft make a diamond sword so you can fight
    Minecraftcito
    But it blew up so I gotta move out
    Trolling people on some servers
    Lava their house 'cause I'm a griefer
    (I'm a griefer, I'm a griefer baby)

• Djvdf do vfe very cdfs

Sdfkvdwfkvdmw k rate ergkbkteyk etykbtg ktyhkt6hktgkrtgk rth kryhk tf hkyt Kathy KK etyhk KK etykh Type thk grtktegt kg red tekkt htkrt Bar gtkkyth Kathy khkyt hky hky Britt hkrht kyh rich ytkyhtkhytekg breathy ek rites tktkhg ten ek k wrtgkwrtgktgewketgw ketkg. Grtkwwr tgk wthrkrtg ek rtwgiirgt wiwigrt ek irg tight i

• MY Mother birthed me from her bits

Once i was just a lowly fetus trapped within my mother's womb. I never thought i would see the light of day till she violently birthed me into the physical world. Although your mother did not provide me with life, Mothers everywhere are birthing more children further exacerbating the overpopulation problem. Without a uterus, You would not be reading this message. You would not be alive without the life-giving powers of the muffin. Mothers are truly important

• No u ur mom gay

U know ur boy his free taco and kermit got them moves also why u bullie me SMWD i got tracer ur boi dead BIG CHUNGUS u bad kid hit ur shots boo boo head game keep ur toes safe with support a creator code tsm_deaquan to keep ur toes safe

• My Mom is a Saint

She gave life from a narrow vagina. Provided love from a broken heart. Banged my best friend when he was feeling down. She is a selfless being. Yes to my mom. Yes. And yes to yours too. As the famous James Joyce once said, "Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not. " I love my mom, Your mom, Hell, I even love Satan's mom. Does Satan have a mom? I don't know. But to ur mom lol, I say always. Always always.

• Lmao bruh moment

Amkio jig dodj jdofvj gji jfioj iovj oijb ijij gibj bionj oijoibjio jij ij i jiobji jfiobj vio jfciojiojoi jiofjb io jiov jiov jgi jgionj io jviojviojiji j ijfcij iodjihqhe hqehqf hqeh weh whe eshehs2he h2seh dehe hdh 2duh u2h h2vh iuvca3huh a d242 hij 2i ij d2ij ioj23ij LMAOOOOOOOO

• My mom is NOT giey

My mom ain't gay unlike urs i dunno why but that's just the case deal with it scrubs before i come over to your house and spoil endgame if you haven't seen it so be careful to stay away from ur mom because she is more gay than justin bieber

• No u. *rawr* xD

According to all known laws of aviation, There is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, Of course, Flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Hehe xD

• Your mom lol 😆

Hay it’s funny an awesome yes might be mean but can be funny like in a meme way yay but trying to roast no 👎🏾 but doesn’t mean we need to hate it ok please let it go an be happy it just a meme it isn’t going evenywere ok

• Yes'nt Here is why

Your entire family tree is LGBT, For example heres a quote from Nickolas Cage, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, That all men are created equal, That they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, That among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, Deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, It is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, And to institute new Government, Laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, As to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, Indeed, Will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, While evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, Pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, It is their right, It is their duty, To throw off such Government, And to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, All having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, Let Facts be submitted to a candid world. " - Nickolas Cage

• My father is a major part of my life

Since a very young age, I have had a father. While I may not be able to remember it completely, I do recall him being around since my birth. My father is a great man, And without him, I would not be able to be here. Ur mom is indeed good, But only ur dad is necessary, Especially in the case of my childhood.

• No u take that

Fight me m8 i will have you know that i graduated top of my class in the navy and my dad owns x box and roblox and he also is the head of nintendo and he will get you banned so u better watch out because i will ban u