• You are Gay

Vegans eat plants and sacrifice their seedlings to their evil stomach juices every single day. Save the freaking seedlings and kill the little baby animals. Why would you torture an innocent plant when you could eat a malicious plant-killing animal such as a cow. Yet vegans do not understand this and therefore they must die.

• Down With Vegans

Deciding to become vegan is not just about the health benefits. For many, One of the driving forces behind deciding to cut out meat and dairy products is to reduce the impact on the environment. Or at least, I thought it was.

This year has seen about 150, 000 people taking part in Veganuary – a month to test the waters and see if they can live without animal products. It can be a testing time, But for many it’s a short-lived gimmick rather than a lifestyle change, Thinly cloaked as being a healthier way of life.

Just look at social media. There are more than 220, 000 tags on Instagram for Veganuary and an un-scrollable amount on Twitter, Featuring articles such as “12 of the best vegan Instagrammers to follow for Veganuary inspiration”, Where it becomes more about how pretty your food is rather than including information on where it’s come from and the environmental impact it has.

Read more

Kenya bans avocado exports due to severe shortages
    And they’re not the only joyriders hopping on the bandwagon; many companies are seeing the pound signs associated with veganism. Tesco has just launched a vegan range of food, As has Asda. Age-old brand Walls has a non-dairy ice cream, And a whole hoard of newer food brands, Such as the cult Pip and Nut and the Coconut Collaborative, Base their very being on having no dairy. And almost all the supermarkets have vegan sections on their websites as our obsessions with “free from” items grows.

• Environmentalist from Tokyo, Japan

Hi, Thanks for having me here. First of all, None should wish anyone for death - c'mon, We live in the 21st century and still discussing someone should "die" because of what they consume?

We are all free to eat whatever we want. As an environmentalist, I just advocate eating more vegetables and substitute meat for tofu, Eggs, Beans and fish. I do not really eat meat but am not opposed to those who do. I just believe that green technology is important in modern, Globalized market so that we can create sustainable economy and avoid disastrous consequences of environmental injustice.

Vegans eat whatever they feel like, And none should criticize them for it. Yes, There are some capitalistic movements including vegan "fake-meat" whatever we call it, But we live in society of capitalism anyways - I do not support unethical business like mass-production, Massive land-grazing, Mass-slaughter of domestic animals, Etc.

• I reported this.

Thinking somebody should die because of what they eat? The heck is wrong with you? You are a sad sad human with a heart full of hate and I feel bad for you. If you had asked this question in a respectful way, I would be glad to give my opinion, But you didn't You asked it in such a selfish and rude way that this question doesn't deserve an answer and anyone who says yes is just as bad as you are.

• No they shouldn't

This whole argument is pathetic. You provide NO evidence (or logic) whatsoever, But dying for being vegan is like dying because you're a Jew (or any other religion), A conservative, Liberal, Or if you're just plain ugly. It's wrong and your points are nonexistent. Should Jews died in the Holocaust? No. No matter how different a Jew is from a vegan, It's still the same idea.