Vocational education is more better than tertairy Institute education

• Yes vocational is better than schooling

In salary a person who work as vocational will have more interest than a person in a company. The financial will not be too much for parent to pay for his or her children. In vocational it spaciallies on a subject which is what you go there to learn. A students can

• If people paid.

More attention at school, Maybe they wouldn't present us with phrases such as "more better than".
    Sorry, But to an old school type like myself such grammatical imperfections are so jarringly obvious.
    That said, I do actually agree with the proposition somewhat.
    It is clear that some people respond far more positively to vocational training.
    This really is a case of horses for courses though. Therefore I cannot agree with the proposition wholeheartedly.

In all fairness, Maybe the person that offered the affirmative opinion("Yes vocational is better than schooling"), Does not use English as their primary language.

>