• He was a criminal

For one, I would like to make it clear that his killing was a very bad thing. Everyone, Even hitler, Deserves due process. However, To say that the man was a model citizen is an exaggeration. I think we failed to consider what one has to do to be a model citizen. A model citizen is someone each citizen should strive to become. Someone that stayed clean from drugs and crime. Someone that hasn’t tried to rape and kill a pregnant women. Our society would be in cahoots if everyone e strives to be like that. I wouldn’t ignore George Floyd’s efforts after he got out of prison, Perhaps even call him a model ex convict, But never a model citizen.

• People liked him better than you

Yes he did drugs and he went to jail for crimes. What you FORGOT was that he served his time in jail. When he was out He went to a church and changed his ways.
    He mentored young men and volunteered with drug rehabilitation and job placement. A lot more than Mr. Dug could ever say he did.

He was working jobs and then lost his job during the virus pandemic. He fell on hard times and maybe he returned to drinking. People want to say that he was involve in counterfeiting but believe me its easy to wind up with fake money without knowing I had to buy a dollar Marker to deal with fakes.

And he was killed by a violent white cop who refused to let him breath. And people like Dug want to dig dirt and vilify him so they can justify killing him.

Hey Dug why don't you dig some dirt on Trump or Chauvin because that seems to be your thing.

• A criminal is a criminal

I agree that he should not have died, And it is being solved, But that does not mean that Geoge was some great model citizen. There was a reason that he was being arrested. He had been a criminal before and was still a criminal. Committing crimes is illegal, For the reason that they are immoral and wrong.

• He was a criminal.

He was a guy who has committed many crimes I'm the past. He was in prison and for armed robbery of a woman. He was also a drug addict. He had five kids whom he didn't take care of and watch after. I don't understand why people look up to him.