• He killed 6 million+ Jews, not mentioning starting WWII.

He killed, killed, killed, was racist, killed, killed, killed. He is the living
    devil on Earth. He celebrated Roosevelt's death. He put Jews inside of gas chambers or made them work until they died. When he died, half the world probably cheered. Luckily, he's dead. There was not and probably won't be someone this horrible again in the flesh and bone.

• What kind of question is that?

Of course he was really that bad. He was probably the worst human being ever to be born. He killed six million Jews and started the largest war in human history. He tried o dominate the world and force us all into submission. And it's a question whether he's that bad?

• Worst Man Ever

In my oppinion Hitler was the worst man ever to walk the earth and I am glad that he died because of all the horrible cold hearted things he did, such as attempt to exterminate all the Jews and start the worst war in human history, thank goodnss he is dead

• What kind of question even is that?

It is no question that Hitler was one of the cruelest leader to ever exist. First of all, most people supporting him have horrible reasons, as you see by reading the comments of the idiots who believe Hitler wasn’t that bad. One, first we have to zoom in on why he hated the Jews in the first place. One big reason he wrote about in his book is that jews brought kindness to the world. Every country, every nation, believed survival of the fittest. The weak deserve to be destroyed and the strong should flourish. The jews on the other hand came with their laws about helping those less fortunate. They have multiple laws about donating to the poor. If there is a widow, the whole community is required to help and support her. That’s is only the basics. Hitler didn’t like that the jews changed his views. That they were different. He killed out anyone who he didn’t like or found different. The gays, the blacks, the hippies, the jews. What kind of person hates on others because they are different? What kind of person takes his hate some steps further and tries to wipe them out by spending money and resrouces just to kill them? To torture them, brand them, number them. To starve them and work them to death. To do things beyond monstrosity to living beings. You can tell so much by the people who support him. If you support a monster, what does that make you? What has humanity fallen to? The jews didn’t start the war. If anything, they tried to lie low for much time before that. They were wrongfully accused multiple times because of anti semetics, and were never not persecuted. Multiple pogroms happened. To those who say that the victors re wrote history to make their enemies sound worse, that’s bullshit. German leaders themselves admit to it, multiple Nazis admit to it. History might embellish things, but if the losers themselves admit to it then obviously it’s the truth. I have had the privilege to meet and talk to so many survivors. Their stories are heart breaking, and whenever anyone denies it it makes me sad. I want to give them a big hug, because life must be heard for the mentally impaired. Only people with something off can say that a murderer who killed millions and really showed the world the worst side of humanity isn’t evil.

• Empathise with them

Imagine your mother and father sacrificing themselves to protect you and your siblings from the Nazi soldiers. And whilst they get taken away from home to the concentration camp by the soldiers, you and your siblings are hiding in the closet panicking.
    You are reassuring your younger siblings by saying "everything will be okay "and "we will all see our parents again safe and sound", and after a few days of absolute panic and hopeful wishes of finding your parents again, finding out that they both died in due to poisoning. Now I ask you, What do you vote for?

• Empathise with them

You are reassuring your younger siblings by saying "everything will be okay "and "we will all see your parents again safe and sound", and after a few days of absolute panic and hopeful wishes of finding your parents again, finding out that they both died in due to poisoning. Now I ask you, What do you vote for?

• Yes I a way

I am a 11 year old girl and I understand several things more intelligently than thousands of grown adults. Hitler was a horrible with the grand massicure of thousands of Jews but most of the facts the government and television shows are actually s**t. They give out so much incorrect bs then what is needed why do think they blur out most of the articles. I paesonly dissagree with hitlers actions I still think that his subside was abs call. The most powerful man had world domination in his hands I dissagree with him committing suiside I be alive with the facts that I know is not bs that hitler escaped the prison and lived in South America. Thank you for all!

• Yes he was bad because...

He killed a lot of innocent men just because he didn't like Jews, plus he invaded Poland for no apparent reason. Yes he did save his country from the Jews but why start a war just because you don't like someone?
    Anyone a Harry Potter fan cos Hitler and Umbridge would make a great couple

• I think he was a horrible person.

He killed over 6 million Jews, and he and his army killed over 11 million people. They set up killing camps, willing to murder every Jew. He also created gas chambers, killing even more. He was a cruel person, driven mad by not being successful during the "final solution". Even though he may have had the heart to care for his dog Blondi, he didn't have the heart to save Jewish women's and children's lives. He actually took them. It was devastating, how he killed 2/3 of Europe's Jewish population.

• Hitler himself is evil however he did not do it alone

Hitler was evil and there is no doubt about that he did order the killing of the Jews and Slavs, but he was not the one that beat the prisoners mercilessly or made them work in the cold or take practice shots at them or raped women prisoners. What I am saying is that there had to be people that followed him because one man could not kill millions of people alone there had to be other evil people with him agreeing with him and taking out those orders. My point is Hitler should not receive all the blame for the Holocaust there was others like him that did these obese things and everyone as a whole should rice the blame not one scapegoat that gets blamed al them time. When we talk about the Nazi’s we should not just rip on Hitler we should say that the Nazi Regime was evil not just Hitler.

• History is written by the victors people!

There is good and bad in all of us and we all do silly things sometimes. People forget hitler was a hero in the first world war and created full employment in the second. He also loved animals a lot and didn't cheat on his wife.
    So i'm saying no, hitler really wasn't "that bad"

• Everyone is bad.

We all suck as human beings. Yes, Hitler killed a TON of people who had absolutely no reason to die. No, he was not the first person to kill millions. War is always killing people, but no one ever points out the generals from world war I as being horrible people. We dropped two f***ing nuclear bombs on innocent civilian cities. We didn't drop them on military bases, we dropped them on innocent people who did nothing wrong. Their government did, sure. But they did not. He was a horrible man, yes. No, Hitler is not nearly as bad as people say he is. He is just iconic.

• To be real.

If I'm going to be honest, Hitler has done alot of terrible stuff, and his way of doing it wasnt that humane. But he did have reason to blame Jews as they did betray Germany along with socialists. If you look past everything Hitler did wrong, which was what I believe any leader who would want to help his country would do, he was a great leader. He was able to lead Germany through hard times, was able to get their engineering ahead of any other country, and actually had a great military. So do I have anything against other races or nationalities or people? No. Do I condone Hitler's actions to a full extent? I condone about half of it, mostly having to do with the technology and leadership. Do I believe Hitler was entirely a monster that should not in hell? Absolutely not. Because he did what anyone would to get their country out of obscurity. For the love of God, with the way the war turned out for them and the masacre of 500 German mercenaries happening some time in history, no shit he did everything he did! If this happened to some place like the Netherlands or Russia or even America, they would do the same damn thing except probably differently. Also, going back in time to kill Hitler is honestly stupid, as you aren't killing a monster, your just murdering a leader who just did a few horrible things that anyone would have done. Also, America had no damn right to attack Germany because, first off, it was the Chinese that caused Pearl Harbor, and even tho they where on the axis, that gives America no right to go off and fight an army who had nothing to do with anything! Second off, if it wasn't for Pearl Harbor, America would have never joined WW2 as in the government's eyes, they shouldn't get into a conflict that doesn't involve them, which is so damn hypercritical. As they advertise freedom for everyone but does shit to help the country that need help. Sorry that I'm getting off track, but you get my point. Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy, just a leader who had done stuff others would have done. One last thing, people are shitting on the Nazi army for killing a butt ton of people, so just let me say one thing: DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF A DAMN WAR!!!!!!! You kill people that are threatening the very survival of your home so it's natural to kill them! Anyway, Hitler is no better or worse than any other person leading their country or nation

• Hell fucken no

No way hitler was a bad guy. Whats bad about a man that hates jews and niggers. Who doesnt like they all fucking suck anyway what have they ever done. They waste space on our planet. Lets throw all these useless "humans" back in the oven where they belong. Long live the third reich heil hitler!!

• Hell fucken no

• Hell fucken no

• Is this even a question???

How can a person have so much hate in their heart to believe that every person that leads a country has to be an evil dictator? Look at Trump for example. People strongly dislike him for his differing view, but aren't different views what lead to progress. This is why Hitler was the most progressive man of his era. Top notch fellow.

• Hitler did what everybody would had done.

Lets start by the fact that he wanted to make germany great. As every ruler on this earth everybody wants to make their country great. Yes,he killed a lot of jews. But he considered them as enemies, and let`s be honest,if I was a ruler and saw my enemies vulnerable I would kill them eather. So yeah,he was not that bad.

• I'm his son

My dad was a swell guy, he would always show up to my birthday even when he was the (best) Fuhrer. One day he brought a jew boy from his many camps and let me whip him, at the end of the day we put him in the oven with the cake

• Hitler did nothing wrong

If you look at it you can see that Hitler was just trying to help out his nation which was corrupted and stuff so he knew the people needed someone to blame so why not the Jews maybe he killed them but they are just humans and that will help them become better people and he was just helping them gather something of insperation so that he would be able to get the country back into the world and be able to win the war its sad he wasnt able to do it so many lives lost for nothing like why couldnt you just let hitler win one thing i mean like wouldnt it have been a fair trade the jews for a better country why not i mean its just jews its not like they matter much anyway its not like they were benifiting the country in any way so that is why its all americas fault and hitler did jnothun wtogn

>