We should have health for animals at zoos. I think that having zoos is a good idea

• Yes yes yes

Yes I agree strongly. Zoos are good, and allow us to see animals from areound the globe which we might not be able to see otherwise. Jamin, you are wrong for voting no. We should have zoos. They are a fun place for every one of every age to see animals from around the world.

• Have a zoo is a good idea

I Think having a zoo is a good idea because the animal are injured and they would not make it in the wild. While in the zoo we can take care of it heal its wounds and keep him safe from the predators. Some people do not think having a zoo is a good idea because they are stuck in there cages all day and do nothing but lay down and look depressed. Yes looking at them in a cage is tough but would you want them in a cage where they can b e taken care of or be in the wild died of it wound or get eaten by another animal.

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Interaction Real World

Animals are the reason why we live today. It keeps their balance on their world, and balance on our world. That's why they live in the wild. If they are stuck in cages, they would die anyway because of less interaction with the real world. If they don't, looses health.

• Real World Interaction

I agree that animal need to be in the world today. They cannot if they are in just a cage without real world. Imagine if animals were not outside. All animals should be outside and not in a cage because that is how they are made for. This will balance on our world today better than if they are in zoos.

>