We should Institute a death penalty for homophiles and transexualists.

• I hate gays

The homosexual and it’s consequences have been disastrous for humanity. The LBGT community are a bunch of degenerate hedonistic pathetic excuses for humans. What does being Gay have to offer to a person’s lifestyle? Nothing. They inisist to go against nature and giving in to their mental illness. They can’t even have children. They are f***ing useless.

• Both are hostile ideologies.

Both transexualism and homophilia are dangerous concept invented by the cultural neo-marxists.
    Both are demonstrably mental illnesses that serve to weaken and degenerate our nations and peoples.
    Homophila spreads sexually transmitted diseases and lessens population growth.
    It's going to the point now where they are demanding increasingly higher privileges for themselves at the cost of the majority population.
    We cannot allow this cultural marxist madness any longer!

• We should do it only if they are open about it and refuse to stop

I think that a death penalty would be prudent in the case that homophiles and transexuals who are openly promiscuous are a degeneration of the sanctity of the public and society as a whole. No we shouldn't go on a witch hunt of mentally ill folks who can't control their lust or emotions but we should oppose normalizing it by any means necessary

• It is a sin.

Homosexuality is a sin, Just like murdering, Stealing, Lying, Cheating on your spouse, Etc. And according to the scriptures, Anybody who sins against God will not inherit His kingdom. So why are we supporting this behavior? We are doing many, Many people a disservice by supporting, No, ENCOURAGING a sinful lifestyle. Would I go as far as to say that we should institute the death penalty for them? No, But there should be organizations in place to help these people, Not encourage sin.

• Not exactly true, But close

The culture of both is completely degenerate and has no benefit to society. They should not be killed for being that way, Just if they won’t shut up about it. It’s fine if they do it in secret, But they just get so pushy about it and how everyone has to agree with them. That’s when they cross the line.

• It is unbiblical

Throughout the Bible, Homosexual behavior is expressly forbidden. Anyone found to have committed a homosexual act was to be put to death. Simple as that. The Bible also forbids dressing as the opposite gender. No ifs buts or loopholes. Homosexuality and transsexualism were NEVER part of God’s original plan and never will be. It is simply a product of sin and imperfection. Soon enough, God will end homosexuals and transsexuals who do not repent. In the mean time, Why not get rid of some ourselves. Not because they ARE gay or trans, But because they choose to act on it and not be normal.

• Bro like come on, They are transformers, Remember Chicago?

I hate trans people, They probably smell from all the hormones they secrete and they all look weird, You ever walked and send a tranny and felt safe, Hell nah. We need a street cleaning service that just takes care of that crowd alone. Imagine the medicare they use from taxpayer money to pay for those surgeries. I hate jews.

• God supports straight

God only supports straight people only we should just kill all the gays in this world because straight people have turned this world into the greatest world ever I have seen nothing but harm from gay people all around the world I think that it is about time to turn this world back into a straight only world

• They need to be dead

I would rather live in a straight world rather than a stupid dumb gay world we live in right now we should just give a death penalty to all the gays in this world so that way we can protect this world and of course stop gays from turning this world into dangerous

• Gays are too dangerous

Gays are evil dangerous and of course they caused great damage to the world like right now the gays have ruined this world and they should have to be punished for that we should punish all the gays with harsher punishments in order for this world to become straight only

• A death penalty can only be justified if there is an exceptional amount of harm being inflicted. Neither group mentioned meets this standard.

The death penalty is typically reserved for the most heinous of crimes. Murderers are typically those who receive the death penalty. In this instance, The murderer has inflicted a massive amount of harm against an individual by ending their life, And against the individual's loved ones by depriving them of that individual. In other words, Only when the harm caused by an action is equivalent to taking a life should a death penalty be considered.

It goes without saying that sexual practices or gender identity can never fulfill this standard. Nobody dies as a result of being too close to people who are having gay sex. Nobody dies as a result of passing by a transgender person in the street.

The opposition states that these are "dangerous ideologies" perpetuated by "cultural Marxists". This is patently false, As gay sex has been observed both in nature and in societies that developed before Karl Marx's writings or any of their derivatives. The statement that gay sex "spreads sexually transmitted diseases" is irrelevant, As any kind of sex is capable of spreading disease without proper protection and testing.

The claim that it "lessens population growth" is similarly useless, As population growth reduces in response to a vast number of other variables, Most notably education and standard of living. Blaming gay people for a decrease in population growth arbitrarily ignores the other, More substantive influences.

The claim that either gay or transgender people are "degenerating the nation" is entirely without substantiation. The opposition does not care, Of course, Because the intent is only to latch onto a convenient scapegoat for the systemic failures of late-stage capitalism.

The claim that sexual and gender minorities are grasping for privileges as the cost of the majority is just as unfounded as the rest. The only "privilege" I have ever seen agitated for is the privilege to live without the threat of violence or oppression.

Clearly the opposition does not respect the right of other people to live as they see fit. It is my opinion that those the opposition threatens should respond in kind. A tolerant society can only exist if those that would threaten it with autocracy and genocide are suppressed and expunged with the same brutality they reserve for their scapegoats.

• A thousand times no

I really don't get what is so hateable about gay people. We're not hurting anyone, We're just being our fabulous selves. The death penalty for any crime is barbaric, But being gay isn't even a crime. Y'all can leave your baseless hate elsewhere, As it has no place in a society with any common sense whatsoever.

• This will backfire on you

Sven people like you are why Christians will be hunted down. And do not tell me you are the salt of the earth because you have no flavor. You can be irritating all by yourself without a hint of godliness.

Oh boo hoo my Starbucks cup doesn't say Christmas lets make a dramatic scene. Oh my gosh I see a dude with another dude lets stone them on the spot.

They are going to torture Christians and persecute them like never before. Sven you are a stumbling block. You are not going to heaven and you block other from going into heaven and you are the reason why Gods good name gets insulted by the heathen.

• Absolutely no way

I just don't understand why anyone would think that we should institute a death penalty for homosexuals and transsexuals. The LGBT community deserves rights just like anyone else. Being gay is not 'unnatural' as it occurs in nature. It is homophobic and insulting to say that we should ever do such a thing. This kind of punishment has no place in our society. LGBT people did nothing wrong.

• Homophobia is gay

You cannot change a gay person. Even if being gay was a choice, So what? People choose to be an asshole, And they still marry. You complain about children being sexualized from lgbt, Yet explain all those beauty pageants for cis girls. Straight people can still have HIV, And there are several straight pedophiles out there. Just leave them alone, They are not harming you in any way.

• Gays and transgenders have the right to be!

Besides, I disagree with the death panelty plain and simple. Honestly, I can't believe homophobes and transphobes still exist in this world! I thought it was 2020! What happened to progress? When will conservative ideologies finally be illegal like they should have always been? There is no reason to fight progress.

• Only the insane, And evil, Could support this

First of all, The Death Penalty is reserved for serious crimes only. Second, LGBT people who simply want to live their lives and not be bothered is HARDLY a serious crime. And the people on the other side saying "Yes", Are themselves depraved sociopaths, Devoid of morality. I'm grateful that literal human excrement like them are not running things.

• We are equal.

First of all I don’t agree in general with the death penalty. I do not see why homosexuality or transsexualism should be a problem, Other than for religious views, Which I disagree with too, Because God says he loves people no matter what. Thus people are equal and no one deserves to be disrespected just because you do not agree with their lifestyle.

• Obviously not wtf

Any christian supporting the death sentence on people that as you say choose it do not deserve to die. That is so contradictory. God made life and it is a gift so killing people? What on earth. Even if you argue that they are degenerates, They are not killing others and the only one getting harmed is you with your seriously flawed and backwards views. Get a life! I can't believe 40% of people here agree to killing innocent people. If it's a mental illness help them! If it's a choice or a lifestyle know that we as God's children have free will and that does NOT mean killing them. This debate is so messed up.

• N o you idiot

You fool. You absolute buffoon. You think you can challenge me in my own realm? You think you can rebel against my authority? You dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? You thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn’t want war. But i didn’t start it.

chungusfanatic79 says2020-08-20T02:13:14.097
Listen I troll this website just as much as the next guy but these jokes have gotten kind of old. Get some new material "yes" side
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-08-21T12:48:02.267
F*ck off
chungusfanatic79 says2020-08-23T14:20:44.040
Ok I will f*ck off. Enjoy your nazi roleplay
GuyIncognito1 says2020-09-07T10:13:40.383
Homosexuality is immoral, But so is the death penalty.
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-09-07T14:22:48.647
Why? How is it immoral to kill the immoral?
Callion says2020-09-13T16:07:32.497
"Homosexuality is immoral. But so is the death penalty. ",
except that it's not. It's amoral, Not immoral.

For something to be 'morally wrong', It needs to be a conscious choice and affecting different people. Considering homosexuality is not a conscious choice, It's clear it doesn't fall into 'morality' at all. It really doesn't (or shouldn't) bother anybody. No sound mind would bend an eye over what two consenting adults do in their bedroom.

The only people who are bothered by gays, Transgenders, Etc. Are people in one of two categories:
- The closeted, Secretive gay who 'hates gays' in order to mask their own sexuality;
- The drained, Depressing, (often religious) bloke who's got nothing better to do with their time;

So yeah, Being gay is not immoral, But it is not moral either.
Callion says2020-09-13T16:07:55.100

emilygf52 says2021-01-18T12:45:02.603
It's lovely seeing everyone accusing the creator of this post of being Christian. Wow, Isn't that the most offensive thing to say? Well done. Also, As a Christian, I don't believe we should give any government or state the power of the death penalty in this day and age. I also wouldn't condemn a homosexual person for his sin, And certainly wouldn't kill him. If he was celibate and refused to have homosexual intercourse, I'd give him my utmost respect.