We should try to make the United States More like Canada, The nation with the best quality of life on earth

Asked by: billsands
  • Check the statistics

I was doing some research I wanted to determine which nation had the best living conditions. There are many variables to take into consideration, It is actually a bit complicated, It is not always the nation with the highest standard of living determined by income. There is housing, Live expectancy, The cost of living, How well wealth is distributed, I mean if just a few people have all the money, What is life like for the average person or the poor, Hoe safe would such a place be? These questions and also I looked to see which nation had the most individual liberty, Which is also just more than your right to own a bazooka or scream racist epithets, Is that freedom? Not to me or most people. Canada is the better society the statistical research bears that out and we should emulate it.

• Only someone who's never lived there would suggest something like this.

They are a different country for a reason. Go spend some time there, Come back, And see if you think this is a good idea. They are embracing censorship and socialism at an alarming pace. Both of which are antithetical to the principles of the U. S. Constitution. Absolutely not. No.

• People Should Have Options in Government

The United States shouldn't be more like Canada. Canada should be like Canada and the United States should be like the United States. This way, The people who like Canada can live there and the people who like the United States can live there. Homogenizing the governments of the world is a stupid idea. People should have the freedom to decide which political climate they want to live in.

>