• The Salem Witch Trials were justified

The people of the Massachusetts bay colony left England because they had felt as though their people were being corrupted as a result of contact with foreigners. They had felt as though the witches were threats to society, And wanted to do what was best for their people. I'd like to compare it to you defending yourself if someone was to break into your house.

• Just read this

I am not saying that the trials were always fair, however, these people lived in an era where witchcraft was as real to them, as terrorism is to us. I'm not saying that what they did was right, but you have to consider their genuine beliefs and situation and therefore, their reaction to their fears somewhat have justification. We too have done and continue to do unspeakable things out of fear. However, it has to be said that some accusations came from nothing more than malicious behaviour.

• Uh ya they were

Bc like i mean what if they were a witch. Man thats no good. Dont want witchy woos rolling around in salem. I mean yeah witches arent real but they didnt know that- if they were real the trials would have been 110000 percent justified and hey who knows maybe they were real? Like tituba was pretty weird amd stuff soooo....

• Yes they were justified.

You have to think these people were terrified that they would be killed by indians. They thought the devil would come for them. They had no ideas about biology to explain dangerous plants. They were terribly wrong. They gave the accused a chance to confess and be spared. They were not completely in the wrong

• Yes it is justified

The puritan religion required the people to reject the devil and other evil, but the accused people were said to be dealing with the devil. The consequence of another person's lied killed many people. These words are a requirement to submit to this website six more words are needed to submit. Done

• Giggity giggity giggity

Goo goo goo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo googoo goo

• Killed everyone accused

Thye believed teenage girld d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d ddd ddddd d d d d d d d d d

• For The Time

People based court system on God and religion. This was their only government and had no further knowledge of certain rights. They also had eyewitness' seeing them practice witchcraft witch voodoo dolls, ointments with special powers, etc... Sometimes they even caused death towards people. Although they did not have any real hard evidence, they still had evidence which was all that was needed to convict someone of a crime.

• They were biased.

The Salem Witch Trials were biased. It all started when a slave was accused of witchcraft. As a slave, she couldn't necessarily defend herself. In fact, most of the accused witches were people who were different or disliked, making it easier to have them convicted of the crime. How can that be justified?

• NO They were not justified

I say no because i am writing a paper on it with letters tht suppport the witch trials, And it never said anything that suported the trials being justified, Therefore the witch trials are not justified. If anyone could help me with this paper on extra evidence that says its not justified would be great.

• I don't agree

Im mad now i need 45 words to explain myself are you serious! I am so done with these people being so biased. I don't know what to say know im confused and now i need 13 more words now 10 now 8 now 5 well im done now, , Don't need no more words bye!

• Women are better than men. You think it's okay because you are a man. Women are better than men.

This was not just, There was not any evidence for them to be accused of being a witch. It was unjust. Men could do whatever to women and not be punished, Men of evil should die, Like you. This is why I say no to the Salem Witch Trails. Bye!

• It was unfair.

They just accused all the oddballs they didn't like! There was NO method to that madness! I don't think the trails ever should have happened!
    I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• For those of you saying YES, read this

I've done more research on the Salem Witch Trials then anything. They were not justified. Innocent people were HUNG. Why? Because a mentally ill eleven year old wanted them to be. 19 people were hanged, 1 was crushed to death, and 7 died in imprisonment. What are you people saying? And the person who said everyone that was accused was killed, get your facts straight. 157 people were accused, and 27 people died. Do research before writing stuff, okay?

• Definitely Not Justified

The first women to be accused as witches were those who strayed away from the Puritan lifestyle were considered to be a social outcast. The main religion was Puritan and they followed strict rules that were strict. How can this be justified d d d d d d d d

• It was unfair.

They blindly listened to lying girls and killed everyone accused. Witchcraft is not a realistic thing. Everyone was completely innocent. It was completely and utterly unfair in many ways. I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• It was not fair

The trials were unfair, the accused did't have a chance. For example one form of finding a witch was binding her feet and putting her in deep water, if she foated she was a witch and the they would burn her, if she was innocent she would sink and most likely drown. It was like " would you like to die or would you like to die". I understand that for their time it made sense, but that does not justify it. If someone did't like someone else they would say she's a witch. It was also unfair that it was only women that were considered witches. If a girls was gelouse of another one all they had to do was say she was a witch and that girl would be executed. If a person just did't like someone else they just had to say she was a witch. If you were accused you were a witch.

• The evidence piles against it.

People were executed unfairly with no real evidence against them. Spectral evidence was used, which included dreams and visions. The afflicted victims said the accused witches sent their specters to harm them from a distance. However, these 'specters' were only viewable to the afflicted. There was absolutely no way to prove these stories true. Disliked, odd, or eccentric members of the community were targeted and accused. The afflicted also accused all those who had suspicions about the afflicted and whether or not they were telling to truth. Also, major figures in the trials later apologized like Ann Putnam, and a few years later Salem looked back at the trials in shame. There's no way these trials were justified.

>