What are your OWN personal views on the LGBTQ+ Community?

Asked by: xCONFIDENCEx
  • But the line is blurry

I don't personally agree with all of the justifications on acting on homosexual feelings. I could dive deeper into that, But I'm not going to right now. The fact that discrimination can keep members of the LGBTQ+ community from having sufficient housing or a decent job, For example, Is wrong. That still needs to be addressed. However, I do not think that the community has any right to enforce its values on others. But the idea of bringing attention to protecting their human rights is an honorable thing.

• Life is so short, People should able to live it in a way that will make them happy. .

I believe very strongly in compassion and tolerance. Hate is the WORST way to deal with things. Besides, We have so many worse things to be concerned about instead of if someone is gay or not and whether or not it's "right". Instead of all the hate, Take that fuel and do some good with it. Maybe help a homeless family, Help people in turmoil because of natural disasters, Or even clean up the environment. Why is something so simple such a bother to so many people? It doesn't affect your life at all. You are making it affect you by all the hate you are spewing out.
    And to all the religious people who dislike it because of it's role in the bible, Don't you think by spewing hate, You are doing exactly the opposite of what God wants you to do? I am not religious myself but I grew up religious and reading the bible so I know what I'm talking about. God wants you not to judge others and to treat everyone the same, Even if you don't agree with their lifestyles.
    Now back to the non-religious points. My point is, Why not focus on the things that matter and let people live their lives peacefully? I see nothing wrong with that.

• We should care about their preferences

They have their preference and we have ours tell me why should we care if they are in the LGBTQ community i could be in a cult to end the world and nobody would care they want to in the community they can why should a random person care about if they are in the community

• Life is so short, People should able to live it in a way that will make them happy.

• Who are we to judge?

In my opinion, I believe that we shouldn't judge people because they like someone who is the same gender as them. The world is changing drastically and so are the people. Who are we to judge? No one is entitled to tell someone what they should be, What they should do, What they should think, Feel, React, See, Etc. We all have our own thoughts, Our own bodies and no two people are the same, Including twins. I feel that in society when someone is really different from the 'average' or 'normal' person, Because we're not used to it and because we don't know how to react, We have a negative reaction to it. That's only talking about homosexuality. I, Myself, Isn't part of this community, Nor do i go out of my way to support it, But i don't judge people. I am proud of myself for not exactly 'supporting' it, But still will back people who are in it or are receiving homophobic and unnecessary comments, Because who am i to judge?

Honestly, Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't agree with the LGBTQ+ Community, Thats fine, Honestly, But don't make others feel bad or uncomfortable because of it.
    TO BE CONTINUED. . .

• You can't even handle criticism

I don't care what I get called. Homosexuality is WRONG. You live a shorten life, You get medical complications, You are even more at risk at domestic violence if your are gay. Who knew, Gay people are more violent especially when drunk.
    And the media sure like to be silent on gay criminal statistics. But if gay man gets beat up or killed they have the prayer candles out. They omit the fact that they killed the gay man not because he was gay but because he stole drugs. And yet they become patron saints and martyrs. You keep quite about gay rapists.

It is wrong and should not be encourage or imposed on children. You want to read them books about how its okay for a girl to have two mommies. Even though the daughter that the book was based on wished she had a father. And somehow its always mentally ill and depressed and weird people that get to work with children.
    What do they give those animators to drink for them to be so weird?

Those are my views on gays and like I said you can't handle it.

• They need to stop indoctrinating children

I don't care care if I see gay people exist. What I have problems is when they indoctrinate children. I don't understand how no one bates an eye when colored are mistreated, But if you even say one negative thing about gay people you have everyone acting like you committed murder.
    We do I see such an overwhelming over representation of gay people on movies but colored people are missing and if they do show up its always the old trope of cartel or crips.
    I think gay people are very racist and very intolerant if you ask me.

• They're all homo queers

I think these homo fags are all just hell driven rage monkeys. That's my 1st amendment right protected by my 2nd amendment right. Next time yall hippies are gonna kiss the same gender and smoke your marijuana please do it away from myself and my family or i will plead the second.

• Lgbtq is bad

The reason i think lgbtq is badddsadof['v hguroh vp b
    vuygo v6 fdosf gyu egvyubshfbafhd vy4gryg yihbyryt 9 rhfbcvh h g d g h r y7 r 78 t6 7fj97frc also God doesnt like flamin homosexuals
    theyre ruining our earth. But hey the more Gay people the women for us