• Because God made boys first

Girls started Racism and Sexism. They shouldn't of done that but they did. Also men are Smarter. Has there ever been a sport with girls involved? Yes and girls playing sport just isn't entertaining. Also girls don't do much they only get all angry and emotional over one thing while men don't

• You Misogynistic Asses

I am only picking... Which side is this? Both seem to be anti female... To even out this despicable poll, because that's where it's SUPPOSED to be.

Females and males are different. They are the only acceptable modern day example of "separate but equal", the only example of that I can think of that isn't discriminatory. They are different, but in accordance with how they grow and develop, are very equal.

While a female may never be as strong as a male, she is just as strong for her body type and structure. She is just as strong, relative to body size.

While a male may never give birth, it doesn't make him incapable of dealing with pain, and it doesn't make him a worst parent that the female (although, as a child where the father certainly didn't live to up to my mom, I won't say that's not impossible).

Feminism is not inequality. It is defined as social, political, and economic equality between females and males. So unless you are a dimwit, really,

As the Bible was written by man, not G-d, so before the creation of mankind, I'm not entirely sure how you KNOW that males were created first, therefore I basically moot that point. Furthermore, unfortunately, G-d is not universal, therefore I wouldn't call it an argument.

All in all, we are equal (the genders, not the people).

• Both are good.

I think both have perks.
    Women can look good and so can men.
    Women can do well in school and so can men.
    Both are different but one isn't better.
    If a man wants to wear make up that's ok.
    I think it's ok. It's also ok if you're not happy with your gender even though they're both good. But, Both have downsides but have perks. We can't decide because most people will choose the gender they are currently. Or what gender they want to be currently uff- I don't think this question can be answered unless someone has been both genders. I mean, Has had both problems aswell (periods, Beards that shit. ) I ranted on this. (Just wanted to say If you don't feel comfortable in your gender that's ok. I supPORT. )

• Girls are better

Girls are more intelligent, work harder, perform better, and understand better. Also, a woman’s average IQ is higher than a males, Brain Games did a contest on different skills , at first it was a tie , but in the rematch the girls won. I hope I have made my point

• Read read read

I kinda agree with Vanax but especially with females not getting over things and over reacting about tiny things that are not important but men can usually surpass things easier and get along easier with other people. That's just my opinion but. All females will disagree. They need to have their way.

• Not a Yes or No question.

Using god as an argument is waste of time, as only confirmed sources should be cited. Other than that, each gender has benefits and setbacks, further amplified by the bias of each person. Because of this, and the ridiculous topic in the first place, I chose No as in, NO, this topic is pointless.

• We Are All Equal

People are saying that females complain about simple things but then we are having a argument about which gender is better. We should all be getting along instead. I know this gender battle has been going on for many years and it will most likely never end but we should all get along anyways and work together to make this world better for us and the next generation. It doesn't matter if one has a higher IQ or the other is stronger or more aggressive, We are all equal in many ways and yet we are just here arguing for no reason.

• We Are All Equal

• We Are All Equal

• Boys rule girls drool

Girls think they rule and try to mess with boys but they just can't they are stupid but faces girls can't take down a boy if they tried so girls face it boys rule girls drool the end period boys rule boys rule boys rule boys rule boys girl drool

• It wasn't the future's fault.

It wasn't the future's fault that someone in the past decided to start racism or sexism. Also, I don't believe that one gender is better than the other. We are all people and that is all that should matter. We all have feelings and emotions and we should respect that.

• Why does one have to be better?

One isn't "better" than the other. We're equals. Why do we constantly have to insist one is better than the other. It's silly. What happened to gender equality? My statement is pretty simple. So...Yeah. Now I just need to fill up some space.

Here are some hashtags.

#Genderequality #Weareallequals.

Done!

iamanatheistandthisiswhy says2014-06-18T02:42:40.190
So, you are a boy if you vote boys and you are a girl if you vote girls. So basically an over elaborate DDO gender poll to create some friction. Well done....
Gustav_Adolf_II says2014-06-18T07:59:02.250
Let the gender wars begin...
>