What is your opinion on Beavers? Should we be allowed to trap them?

Asked by: molly2568
  • We should be able to trap beavers

I believe that we should be able to trap beavers up to a point. We should use what nature has given us. But we also need to be able to conserve animals. I'm not saying we mass trap beavers but I'm saying that as humans, We have the ability to balance hunting and conserving animals.

• Beaver Rights boi.

Beavers are our lords and saviors among the animal kingdom. Think about it, Their dams protect our riverside villages from flooding, And keep water from overflowing an area. Beavers are legit the best animal we have ever had the honor of knowing in the animal kingdom and people who trap them do not realize beavers are living too!

• Beavers help the environment

Beavers help to build damns and provide water filtration systems for water. The pools that their damns create are habitats for other species, Such as fish birds and bears. Trapping beavers would remove these damns and harm the ecosystem, Because beavers are a keystone species and are very important to biodiversity.

>