Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.

What’s sexier blonde girls (yes) or brunette girls (no)

• The Delightful Lightness of Being

I experience blondes as lighter and somehow more ephemeral than brunettes who gives me a more grounded feeling. I like the sense of divine mystery I feel with blondes. The light color induces a sense of elevation or floating. Whereas, Brunettes make me feel heavier and more solid. Who knows

• Sexy brunette girls

Usually they don’t have that Karen look like those blondes do and they look like your best friend who you surprisingly think is super beautiful and it like turns out to be being with your best friend who’s a brunette looks super sexy in a bikini and becomes your best girlfriend