• What positive impact do we contribute to our school when we litter?

I believe a person who litters in his or her school has no respect for his or her school. Littering in a school is like living ina dustbin. Just because a person might despise school does not mean it should be an uncomfortable place to be in. What positive impact do we contribute when we litter in our school? I believe littering can stop in a school if we turn it into a competition, By telling people the negative impact of littering and by being an example. Anything is possible as long as we believe 💪

• This needs to stop.

This is a big issue in our world. We should be able to walk around with out stepping in gum or someone else trash. We need to recycle, And throw our trash away so other animals, People and things are not affected by it. Its not fair that people have to clean up after others. Can we please take care off our world.

• Yes, We won't be alive to suffer the consequences

Littering is a horrible thing that happens thousands of times every day. Some people are like "yo, It will be the next generations problem, I will be dead by then. " The thing is Mother Earth is a beautiful place, And in a few generations it will be wasted away, And gross. I want this Earth to stay beautiful forever.

• My school does something about it

My school has a recycling program which helps the environment. Also, I am writing this because i am using debate. Org for my essay. Schools can be as good as groups too. Even though it children, If you keep doing it when you are a child you will do it later in life.

• Littering can be stopped!

Most of our littering problems develop at a young age. If the young were educated on the fact that littering negatively impacts our environment and we supported them in learning this and rewarded them for proper disposal of rubbish then we could stop littering. Just because it is a current trend and those certain kids deem littering as ¨cool¨ does not make it right.

• Hey I say yes

Why is the same argument copied and pasted multiple times? And who gave an eight-year-old a computer? The young people need to learn not to litter, so they make life long skills about it. That´s the main way to make it stop. Oh, one last thing. GIVE A HOOT, AND DON´T POLLUTE!!!

• We all are part of it

What the schools don't realize is that everyone litters, so take away that possibility and keep all the food in one area and supervise that area to make sure that kids aren't littering. Even the teachers must be watched because they too will litter when they think no one is looking.

• Less littering at schools

Littering at schools makes the school look horrible and nobody wants to go to that school because of all the trash. Some schools barley has any students or teachers anymore because of people littering. Stop littering it affects the world. It affects people lives. Littering makes our country look bad so stop littering and help clean the world.

• I think schools can stop kids littering because kids have more power of what is in the school.

Everyone thinks that teachers and staff control the school. But they are wrong. Kids have a lot of power over what goes on during school. They may not have power over the lessons and academic stuff, but they can control what goes on after the lessons. If the school and staff can control what the students do, America's school's can look much cleaner.

• Just stop littering

If you could older in have kids will they think they're saying the same thing you do during trash and to the world but if animals eat that static get ill very ill and die because of all that trash in the air pollution is really decrease because the trash this messed up the nutrition and if it goes into the sea the fish will die

• Kids are meth addicts

We have trash because of kids who take meth and throw their needles on the ground also the government makes schools litter so they could hire janitors. Basically meth addicts are responsible for litter on school grounds a n d s h o u l d be deported to Mexico because all drug addicts are from Mexico

• Who even cares?

I don't really see what the big deal is. I litter all the time. Like, I'll finish a soda and then just toss the can on the ground. Or a candy wrapper or whatever. Whenever anyone says"don't do that", I'm just like "they have janitors to clean up". Who cares?

• Litterbugs can’t be stopped

Littering is fun it makes people feel trashy. I like the smell of dirty trash in the morning. It makes the school look like trash and I really hate school. And in fact, littering makes birds choke and die. And a bird bit my moms nose off. According to my callculations littering can not be stopped and people should stop saying that phrase. "Give a hoot don't pollute" "Don't give a hoot please pollute!!!!!"

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Punishments will just go to waste!

When students get a punishment, they will just get it and do it again. The punishments don't work and will never get it into their brains that littering is wrong! The punishments just come and go, and with all the new rubbish that schools create there is bound to be a never ending flow of rubbish coming around. So unless schools allocate one teacher for each person and watch them all the time to make sure that they put their rubbish in the bin, the rubbish problems will never stop!

• Schools can stay clean, Students can't!

Basically if a school was willing to stay clean they would be able to do it but the students have to be committed to stay clean also and some students just aren't that committed as some of the others. If more people litter then the same people clean it up, the clean committed people will eventually get fed up and start littering too, thinking that it is OK to litter because someone else will pick it up for them.

• Schools Can't Stay Clean

Yes, schools can try and stay clean, but students will still litter. There are people who will throw away their trash, but they will also have to pick up other people's trash. It is just people do not care, and chances of them changing are slim. It is just a fact.