What's better Disney Channel or Nickelodeon?

Asked by: Hazel94
  • Disney Channel all the way!

Nickelodeon isn't the same when it comes to cartoons . The only cartoon that is still popular is SpongeBob if it wasn't for that show Nickelodeon would be canceled. DISNEY WINS!! Disney has everything especially when it comes to more education for the kids to watch on television WHO AGREES?

• Disney over everyone

Nickelodeon may have ruled the 90s, But Disney took the trophy when they added Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Wizards of Waverly Place, And Hannah Montana. Many can argue that Nickelodeon has better cartoons, But they have some inappropriate things hidden in the shows and Disney focuses their non-cartoon shows more on real-life situations.

• Disney over everyone

• More kid-friendly content

Nickelodeon shows have many hidden things, such as The rocket power kids dad is a stoner. Hey Arnold has many obscure insults about appearance, one of the main characters friends is psycho and has a shrine for him... Which is kinda scary tbh... Basically Nick is much worse when you look closely

• You mean... Which WAS Better?

And if I was to answer that, I would have said Nickelodeon at the time. I was a huge fan of their game show lineup growing up as a kid, and always enjoyed watching their cartoons. You can't duplicate TV shows like Legends of the Hidden Temple or GUTS or Ren & Stimpy.

As for present day, I haven't watched either network recently, nor do I care for their lineup, so that will be for someone else to debate.

Posted by: S.K

>