When "woman" as a word is broken up, its "woo-man". When lady is broken up, its "laid-ee". Are females designed for pleasuring the male population?

Asked by: Queen_Hannah
  • I don't know

I really just felt like saying something here because i have nothing to do and felt like tipping the balance here at this arguement thing. Women living in Saudi Arabia cannot participate in state-organized sports leagues, National tournaments, Or even attend their national team’s games as spectators. I don't know man

• ....Are you serious?

Women were not designed to do anything. Men were not designed to do anything. There is no factory in nature cranking out women to just pleasure men, unless you count the fake women from sex doll factories. Even if you do count them, that fact can be canceled out by dildos and whatnot. And the spelling of a word does not make it mean anything that's not its definition.

• What a revolutionizing discovery :/

By that logic, change "men" into short for semen and "Gentleman" into genitalman. Boom. Males are now "designed" (because words can "design" people lol) for pleasuring the female population.

But in all seriousness, what can we do about this?? Change the English dictionary?

My goodness, some people have too much time on their hands.

>