• Windows XP was better.

I really don't like Windows Vista. It was probably my least favorite version of windows ever released, and was just annoying to use. I felt like the program decided people were idiots and needed to be guided though everything. The other interfaces allowed you to have more control of them.

• XP Days were counted right after Vista released.

I say this trough unbiased claims (unlike 90% of the other side in there), Literal facts. Windows Vista was a huge and revolutionary leap to new Microsoft OSes today, And principally a great improvement over XP in many ways, Starting with. .
    It had the BEST system-wide search engine (XP didn't even have one), Introduced decent support for 64-bits and quad-core processors (Without needing to use 64-bits XP, Which hell, Gave so many headaches), The safest OS of the time (Sure, UAC was a so-entitled annoyance, But most programs that were supposedly blocked by it could work again by giving them admin privileges. UAC was more than necessary in a age that XP computers didn't come with firewall enabled at all and people weren't smart) quite optimized to run on atleast 1. 5GB RAM (XP didn't even run that good on 512MB RAM either to be fair, And doesn't manage 2GB that well either), Arguably one of the best appearances, A new driver model and kernel that subsequently every new Microsoft OS uses, A hibernation mode that ACTUALLY works opposed to XP's buggy one, Way more user friendly interface, And so on. I could name everything, But i don't feel like it, This is already enough to beat any biased source.

Logics don't bother you this much, Do they?

• Windows Vista or Windows XP

I personally think that Windows Vista is better because it has a lot to offer as a software as well as an individual can work from the comfort of their home. I personally think that Windows Vista is better because the software has a package that is so amazing that you are able to multi-task while working on something else.

• Windows XP was better than Windows Vista (mostly)

Windows XP was the result of the failed experiment of Windows Vista. The impression Microsoft got from the market was that PC's were being used mostly for media. Music and movies were just becoming digital. Microsoft was right to predict the media demand and cater an OS to that. Vista was great for that. However, the reason most people owned computers was as machines for work. Vista was not geared for real work. It was a resource hog designed to watch movies and listen to music, not multitask 3 programs AND listen to music from an external drive. When the market cried out, Microsoft made XP, which returned computers to usable for work rather than just media.

• It had fewer kinks.

I think that Windows XP is better than Windows Vista, because Windows Vista just had a lot of glitches and didn't operate very smoothly. Also Windows XP was a much different format and it is much closer to the operating systems that we know and use today. Neither is perfect, but XP was smoother than Vista.

• Definitly Windows XP

I definitely think that Windows XP was a much better operating system. There is a reason that people have chosen to use it for over a decade now without switching to a new OS. It was reliable and just did what it did well. I myself used Vista and was very unhappy with it, so I used Windows Xp again up until the release of Windows 7.

• Windows XP Didn't Ruin Microsoft's Reputation

When Vista was released back in 2006, it was ugly, hard to use, and most importantly...It had a LOT of bugs. Windows XP impressed a lot of people and had very little bugs. It was the operating system of the future because it looked a lot better was more sophisticated than previous operating systems (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Mac OS 9).

• All hail xp

Yeah Vista was bad. User account control overpowered the user. I can't really stop of all the problems with Vista though. They have too many exploits, lax on security, and way too much more. Xp gave power to the user letting them use the computer freely. Vista dropped a lot of app support as well.