Which game is better? Call of Duty or Battlefield?

Asked by: Logan.Miller
  • COD is better

The games from MW1 to BO2 are some of the greatest titles ever released. The story mode especially. Characters like Reznov, Makorov, And Woods are some of the reasons the campaign is so fucking good. The multiplayer maps are very well made too. I don't play a ton of battlefield, But that's for a reason.

• COD is better

• COD is better

• COD is better

• Cod all the way

Cod is better than battlefwild and I have played both and cod is definitely more action packed and makes more sense. Battlefwild is good but way too slow pass and unbalanced. If u r departing weather or not to buy cod or battle field definitely buy cod and u won't go wrong

• Y'all were born in the gas chambers cause you guys are reaterds.

First of all, cod trains isis members to kill people with dead mans hand. Second of all, cod is bad cause it's graphics are bad and you should feel bad. Third, bad = cod. Get good, get battlefield, get good, jk, xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dumbasses. Y'all are getting on my nerve. Hardline is bae