Which game is better: Zelda (yes) or Minecraft (no)?

• IS Zelda BETTER THAN Minecraft?

Zelda is better because there is TONS of versions of it, there is more excitement, there is WAY BETTER graphics on several versions.I remember when I was little, I played "The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time" I liked Zelda so much.I would LOVE to hear what you think about this.

• Minecraft is better

Why you ask, Well hear mi good sir
    Minecraft is a multiplayer and an solo game at the same time, Sow if you get annoyed in any way, You can always play by your self; now zelda in the other hand, Is only a solo game. . Witch its boring. Still not convince, Well let me tel you that Minecraft has been and still is the most popular game in the world, It is still the most played and believe it or not, It is better than fortnite himself. . Now if you do not care about popularity, Well minecraft is most of an adventuring game, Most of crafting game, Most of different ways of playing it, The most creative game in the world, The most visited online game, And the best game in the world. Now time to complain about zelda. . Why is zelda bad you ask. . Well sir let me explain to you that zelda has more than one game basically with the same story line. . Witch means that it is not creative at all. . You can feel an avenger in the game but minecraft is way more bigger that zelda is on adventuring. . . So zelda is no way close to be better than minecraft by any chance. . . Still not convince. . Well let me explain to you way minecraft is better that every game in the world. . . . . . . . . . . COMMAND BLOCK BOI!

• Way way better

Graphics and core game-play has more to do well mine craft has no real locations just compute red generated it has so much to explore also developers put more work into it also better music. Zelda you find a new location every time its so fun also lots of gear and strategy

• The legend of zelda

The legend of zelda is better than Minecraft because it has an actually story line and many side quests unlike Minecraft. Also it has better reviews and is much more of a challenge in general. If you are reading this, then I hope you agree with me. Thank you. Word

• Zelda is better.

Minecraft is a gimmick. YOUR creativity is a poor marketing choice. Minecraft gets boring very quickly. If I want to play a game where I have to pretend in order to enjoy it I'll just roleplay in any other game that exists. Zelda is a series that has proven that it can use the same formula for almost every game and still pump in enough new features to keep it interesting. Minecraft works as a rough draft for a good game. Zelda is a series of good games.

• Zelda is better

Minecraft? I used to like it but now it just depresses me, people saying "GO AND DIE". I used to like it but seriously no. NO NO NO. Minecraft makes me feel suicidal and Zelda just calms me down as I run around killing Bokoblins. Minecraft makes me wanna die.

• Minecraft is a waste of time.

I played minecraft for about three months and I can admit, I was a bit obsessed. But the computer broke so I couldn't play. When we got a new computer I played minecraft and thought, "what the heck is this crap?" on the other hand I've played the legend of Zelda my entire life and I never get tired of the puzzles and bosses.

• Does minecraft even have a story line?

Zelda is way better not only because of the story line (which is complete not half-@$$ed), but it is a complete game with items that not only trump the most powerful weapon in minecraft but do so extensively with just the first item. In minecraft there is no attention to deatail, no attention to enemies, and no attention to bosses. I will quote myself when I first booted up the game, "nauseating is this what passes for graphics these days I want my money back" but lo and behold no refund piece of crap waste of time and money

• Mine craft SUCKS CAUSE EVERYONE PLAYS IT ITS SO ANNOYING

There is only one mine craft and several zelda games, Mine craft is just like oohhh lets get diamond tools and a house, then you get that, then mine craft gets so boring. Microsoft should just delete the game cause they know better. The Xbox is better than mine craft. MINECRAFT IS THE MOST OVERRATED GAME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD

• Minecraft isn't a game at all.

Zelda is an experience, but Minecraft is just some guy made out of blocks hitting other blocks. With Zelda, you can stop the evil Gannondorf via the SUPER boss master sword. With "Minecraft" you can kill blocky monsters!???? And Minecraft doesn't even have a story. So Minecraft is bad and Zelda is awesome. Take that almost everyone I know!

• Is Zelda better then Minecraft? Is that even a question?

Minecraft is obviously much better because you could recreate a Zelda game in Minecraft. Plus in Minecraft you could build anything! Plus Minecraft you can feel free to use your imagination a creativity. In Zelda, you go save the same princess over and over and over again. The Zelda series just has basically been doing the same thing since 1986. It just gets so boring doing the same thing.

• Minecraft is better

Minecraft is better because it is a world of survival, exploring and creating worlds of excitement. There are even mods for: dinosaurs, horses and more. There are also texture packs that change the texture of the: grass, cole, wood, diamond and more. These are some of the mane points that minecraft is better than Zelda.

• It all depends.

I'm more into creativity, rather then a adventure for a weeks worth. For the people on Zelda, they seem be more into a single grand adventure. Minecraft is a game with infinite possibility. It's got both creativity and adventure, but you see little kids play it. That's not the point. It all depends on what you people think about it.

• Minecraft is better

Why you ask, Well hear mi good sir

• Minecraft is better

Why you ask, Well hear mi good sir

• Minecraft is better

Why you ask, Well hear mi good sir

• Minecraft is better

Why you ask, Well hear mi good sir

• Minecraft is better

Why you ask, Well hear mi good sir

• Minecraft is better

Why you ask, Well hear mi good sir

• Minecraft is better

Why you ask, Well hear mi good sir