Which Is Better: Democrat (Yes) or Republican (No)?

Asked by: Superchampmax
  • Well of course.

Democrats are 100% better. They are more logical and understanding. They are not afraid of change and actually think about the big picture. Republicans are just a mess right now especially but are extremely close minded about many things. Politicians like Ann Coulter doesn't really help Republicans case either. Democrats are definitely better. No doubt.

• Democrat is most logical

This is so because of their system and stance and their mind set. They not only strive towards a better mind set but a better country. Democrats are better and people agree that is why Obama won the election, even though he had all odds against him (being black and so on).

• Cause why not

Democratic parties have more of a logical understanding on different points except for republicans saying that "this is good because many people say so. " it's not really like that because you have to take in account of all the situations that can happen with the problems, And that's why democrats are better

• Fox new vs CNN

There is no such way of telling which is better they are just different viewpoints. You cannot just say one is better or worse then the other. Some like Republicans more and some people like Democrat more, But you cannot so one of them is worse then the other because they are just different points of view. California rocks!

• Republicans Are Better!

Republicans Are Know More About The Constitution, Guns, Facts, History, Politics, & The Economy.

Demorats (Democrats) Are Marxists, Racist, Hateful, & Intolerant. Demorats Know Nothing About The Constitution, Guns, Facts, History, Politics, & The Economy.

Republicans Are Pro-Pledge, Pro-Life, Pro-Liberty, Pro-Freedom, Pro-Facts, Pro-Constitution, Pro-American, Anti-Globalism, Pro-Anthem, Anti-Marxism, More Charitable, Anti-Terrorism, Anti-Tyranny, Smarter, Anti-Sex Offender, Pro-Gun, Pro-Individualism, Anti-Murder, & Not Greedy.

Demorats Are Anti-Pledge, Anti-Life, Anti-Liberty, Anti-Freedom, Anti-Facts, Anti-Constitution, Anti-American, Pri-Globalism, Anti-Anthem, Marxists, Less Charitable, Pro-Terrorism, Pro-Tyranny, Dumber, Pro-Sex Offender, Anti-Gun, Anti-Individualism, Pro-Murder, & Very Greedy.

• Overall Cares More

I'd say that Republicans have a serious issue. Many don't believe in immigration. No empathy. Also, conservative people just don't understand... Taxation isn't theft, it is extremely useful. It is what makes roads, NASA, police, and countless other things. If we heeded the constitution we'd have slaves. Think about that.

• Democrats are better poverty

Democrats are better because they support human rights and want a progressive change. If you see the usa county maps to compare who is better you can tell that were democrats held control, you can see that democrats are healthier, there is less crime, better education and have less poverty.

• Democrats are better

Democrats make needy pay less taxes when republicans make poor people pay more money. They are more logical. They strongly oppese death penalty too.Their social rights are community andsocial responsibliltiy. They make govermenvtlaws to protect consumers.And finally I strongly support the democratic party because of thier understanding and kindness. Good night.

• Democrats promote citizenship for undocumented immigrants, and NOT deportation.

As we know, our president, Donald Trump, is devising a plan for stricter control over the US border. His plan is to deport undocumented immigrants without looking at the big picture. Undocumented immigrants are imperative for jobs such as farmers and factory workers. By deporting these workers, we risk making the economy worse. It is a fact that Republicans would prefer to deport these individuals. If we divide our countries so abruptly, we can also risk trade agreements (NAFTA) and plain respect from countries we discriminate their citizens from. People may say debating which side (democrats or republicans) are better is wrong and we should work together, but on this issue where they are divided, we must choose the right decision when deciding to ruin millions of peoples' lives. I'm not saying ALL republicans want to deport undocumented immigrants, but because there are millions of people who support this plan.

• Democrats for the win!

While I think that Democrats are too lenient towards Islam and its extreme, sexist, ruthless, and intolerant beliefs, I almost wholly support them on everything else (although I'm barely against the death penalty, and I wholly believe that abortion is immoral outside of the first trimester). Their beliefs are logical and helpful for the working class and those who want a better world of equality. Their policies make it so that the federal government and the people would be one entity without mutual distrust, where our taxes would help everyone, so that no one would below the poverty line. If it weren't for conservative Christians who believe anything their magical book spouts at them, the rich business owners, and the common worker that those business owners are tricking, this would have happened already.

• No Max, you are wrong.

Democrats are liars. They especially pretend to care about black people, when really in 1964, they did not even want the Civil Rights act to pass. There was 91 Democratic (37% of 245 Democrats) nays compared to 35 nays (20% of 173 Republicans). It is clear that Democrats had far more outspoken racists in their party. Also none of them switched to the Republican Party as the liberal myth claims. In fact it was the Democrats that put up the most opposition to the bill with their filibustering of the bill.

You really have to look at the history of African-American voting in the 20th century. For the first 70 years the Democrats in office generally opposed civil rights. Despite this, Truman captured over 70% of the black vote even though he was a member of the KKK.

No matter how you look at it the Republican party was the originator of Civil Rights in this county, not the Democrats…My God, Dr. Martin Luther King was Republican.

• They should work together

Democrats are Americans, Republicans are Americans. Maybe we all have different beliefs, but we shouldn't separate ourselves and create political barriers. Saying democrats are more logical is a logical fallacy. Your political party doesn't make an individual logical, their own mind does. Republicans and Democrats should work together, we shouldn't be divided. "a house divided against itself cannot stand." We are all in the United States. Blaming each other and saying "I'm better!" doesn't work in healing a nation, unity does.

• While neither parties are ever completely just, Or fair, I will always cast my vote for the Republican candidate. . .

Though I am only twelve and have not yet formidably molded my views about the world, I can openly state that Republicans are not better, But the more ethical choice for my view of political America. As we, Americans have made evident throughout history, We tend to stand affirmed in our beliefs, Convictions, And perceptions. Therefore, We refuse to break political barriers between the two alleged, And standstill political parties. I mean, In the end, We’re all human, Made from the same God, Flesh, And bone. I say this with moral and close judgement, As I am a Christian. And while yes, I am merely a kid, I know who I am, What I believe, And what I won’t tolerate. As one of my fellow United States citizens remarked in this progressing discussion, “. . . Conservative Christians who believe anything their magical book spouts at them. ” In reading this, My heart broke a little, As I (among many other readers, I’m sure) asked myself, “Is this really the image that the general public has of us, Christians? ” To respectfully retaliat, I know for a fact that I’m not in some arrogant category of people, Nor is that the notion we wish to project into the world. To say that what happened in the Bible was but that of magic and fiction, Would be unjust to assume, But reasonable to argue. I see where it would be difficult to fathom the miraculous works of God, For I, As a follower of Christ battle to comprehend the events contained in the Bible. Yet, My heart has never once doubted the undisputed realness of God. Moving on, We oftentimes will receive backlash, Or as I like to call it, “constructive criticism”, For not being in favor of same gender marriage. Granted, Our body of believers as a whole has never once ceased to love these people, For they are just that, People. In my young, Twelve year old mind, Republican leaders have held true to more accurately embody what I stand for as a next generation U. S. Citizen, And for that reason, They’ll have my vote in the next six years to come.

• Republican is better

Just as Haroush said at the top, The democrats are pretending to like black people/ african Americans, And the african Americans who call us bad are idiotic, Why? Because us republicans supported them and also one of of the most influential people int he black rights movement was black that person being marten Luther king jr so this is the end of my arguement. Also the opposing side listen up get told by an thirteen year old

• It ain't as bad as people say

The best president in history is a republican that stood OPENLY for equality and freedom of trade. Meanwhile, Democrats were supported by the KKK and many racist organizations. I'd say they were racist until LBJ. Franklin Delano Roosevelt was also an open racist, he invited only WHITE Olympians after the Berlin Olympics regardless of the black Jesse Owens success. After FDR the democratic party changed their vision and stood for a more socialized government. Meanwhile, after equality was established by the Republican Party and ensured by the LBJ's Voters right act, who indeed was a respectable Democrat, the Republican party wanted to enforce and procure freedom in the United States. Now that the credibility has been established let's talk about the Republicans and Democrats vision and logical goals.

To keep it simple the democrat party is more socialist which includes: Universal Health Care, and more free stuff. This is not necessary bad; however, regardless of the good motives, it sadly does not work. Prime example Cuba, Venezuela, Canada, all of these have Universal Health Care and it doesn't work. Cuba is under a communist government that allows people to starve. Venezuela is suffering to a greater extent under Nicolas Maduro, mi familia es de Venezuela y estan sufriendo. Canadians have to wait hours at the doctor for a check up. Meanwhile, the Republican party stands for a free economy which is proven to be a good way to promote freedom. As Milton Friedman clearly states a "economic freedom is intrinsically woven with political freedom". Evidence? Every market economy that has a balanced government with little interference. Now that we have this logical argument laid down, as a Puerto Rican, and a previous liberal I have to admit that the Republican Party stands for freedom while the democratic government stands for free shit that will cripple the economy.

• Republicans like to use facts

Republicans use statistics and facts rather than feelings. Also they support equal rights among all races, while democrats didn't. Republicans don't have as many radical groups like sjw, 3 wave feminism, antifa, anarchists, communists, etc. Plus states/cities that tend to be liberal seem to have higher poverty rates such as my state Hawaii, California, Detroit/Michigian, etc. Also lets be honest the trump is a good boy is funny

• Republicans are better.

Republicans have the more common sense than democrats. Democrats are against guns. What happened when Hitler took guns away? And George Washington had a speech that was about any government to take guns away is up to something that is not good.
    Democrats are for abortion. They say “it’s the woman’s choice” sure you can do what you want with your body but that child is not your body. Think of your kids you have now. Would you ever abort them? Probably not. Even if it was rape that child still deserves to live. You say it’s not a baby and it’s just a “fetus”. That’s still gonna grow up to be a living being isn’t it? Yes it is. So abortion is murder no matter what you say.
    And another thing is Democrats just have no respect for the republicans. I would gladly love to have a conversation over politics with a democrat but I’ve tried before and they’ll just walk away or spit in my face. I would honestly love to meet Hillary Clinton even though I don’t support anything she has done while the Democrats are constantly bashing Trump for nothing. They say he does all this crap but we have evidence that he hasn’t.
    So this is why I believe republicans are better. But I’m just 15 years old so what do I know?

• It's quite obvious

The Republicans are actually not racist believe it or not. The party was founded to fight racism (which were the Democrats. The media kinda swept that one under the rug) in the South and the belief that the parties switching due to racism can be debunked in multiple different. One is that it moved due to the movement of industry. The south starting voting more Republican before the 1964 Civil Rights as the freer market the Republicans strongly believe in better suited the South's heavy agriculture based market. Eisenhower won 7 more states in the South in his second election due to the movement of industry. The Republicans more capitalistic stance is also more logical as it leads to more competitiveness and therefore lower prices. Why do you think the epi-pen costs 700$? It's because the government's infringement on the market made only one supplier that can now price fix. Cutting taxes is better which leads to growth in the economy and people save more money. e.g. Reagan, Trump, and your oh so revered Kennedy who would've been a Republican today. The private sector does a lot better job dealing with businesses. The government once subsidized beaver hats and telegraphs and right after being government run they failed. As soon as the government let go they flourished. Socialism is awful, look at the healthcare in Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, U.K. and the rest of the world. The United States privatized healthcare market beats all those previous stated countries in almost all types of cancer for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, and 5-year survival rate. Jamestown actually tried socialism and they realized it led to stealing and lazy people and quickly got rid of it. Abortion is completely immoral (unless the woman's life is in danger or rape) and the baby, when conceived, has different DNA from its mother and a beating heart. Guns are for self-protection and protection from a tyrannical government. The gun-show loophole is completely false and the NRA states everyone who buys a gun needs a background check. If a psycho really wants a gun they'll get it illegally. The argument about the forefathers never predicted automatic guns is false as automatic guns existed at their time. Illegal immigration is illegal and President Trump is actually making it easier for people to earn citizenship. He, I and many others don't want illegals abusing welfare and other socialized systems. Socialism is bad and hasn't worked anywhere and the fact that many Democrats want it is frightening. Bernie Sanders had no idea how he would pay free college and healthcare and Hillary Clinton is called black people "super-predators."

• Trump is a good boy

Big weewee lol
    Big peepee lol
    Good economy lol
    Good president lol
    Good leader lol
    Best president lol
    Best business man lol
    Works for free
    Makes fake liberals cry
    Milo supports him so that’s pretty much all you need
    Anything elese?
    No?
    Well then.
    Good night America, and sweet dreams

>