Which is better: Game of Thrones (yes) or Prison Break (no)?

• Game of Thrones is brilliant

Game of Thrones is an incredible show. It has something for everything! From violence, to war, to clever story lines, to dragons, I could go on. Bottom line is, Game of Thrones keeps us enthralled from start to end. That is why it's better than Prison Break! Of course, if you don't like the fantasy genre, you might sway toward Prison break!

• Prison Break incomparable

I have never felt so much for reel characters ever in my life and my eyes we everytime michael feels sad..Such an impact and earnest acting.. Its he most interesting and edge of the seat series ever.. GOT is good. But it is of different genre and not fast oaced as Prison Break.. Prison Break is the Most Haunting Series ever made..

• Prison Break is the best show ever

Its the best show i have ever watched it brilliant i Love it iam opsessed wird prison break it ist just Perfect prison break is a must Watch show everyone is saying this achhh i just love it and everybody love it of course game of Throne is also a good also brilliant but nothing Beats prison break in my eyes

>