• Terraria, a game with more content and pretty much an interactive community.

Terrara has moderators and even the staff themselves, reply to your status update. Let me say it again, STATUS UPDATES. Not only that, Terraria has a whooping 2,000+ items. Can you even count up to 2,000 without taking breaks? Terraria has much more bosses, more than 5 swords, and you know what, it's all VANILLA. Everything is legit.

3D isn't everything. Minecraft's 90% is full of mods. Take off the mods and everything falls. That's Minecraft.

• Minecraft is the Best Game Ever!!!!

I know there are more weapons,bosses ,dimensions and all that stuff in Terraria but have you ever heard of Minecraft mods? And that's not all. Minecraft is more fun because it is in 3D so it feels like you are actually in the game world whereas in Terraria it doesn't. The graphics in miinecraft are much better and they can also be changed by something called "texture packs." Minecraft servers are also more fun to play on as theres hunger games, PVP, skyblock and etc other than the classic Creative and Survival modes. In Terraria, multiplayers is just playting single layer with another friend so yeah there's not reallt much to do. Minecraft worlds are also infinite and exploration and combat is much better in 3D! So say nothin Terraria Fans!

• It truly depends.

Terraria is a great game and recommended for gamers who love adventurous games. However, Minecraft has awesome multiplayer servers with thousands of different types of games. Many people think of minecraft as a game for little kids where you can place blocks and mine. It's much more. There are different singleplayer modes and thousands of multiplayer servers. So why Terraria?

• Minecraft is better!!!

In Minecraft it is 3D compared to Terraria which is 2D. Also, Minecraft is the second best selling game right now. Another fact is servers! Do you want to be alone or having a great time with your friends? Besides, Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft. Overall, Minecraft is better.

• Terraria is a ripoff and is just a bad, lame, boring experience.

I TRIED to like Terraria but my goodness was it bad. It’s a cheap knockoff of the popular game “Minecraft”. I don’t like it how the owners, creators, and developers gave NO credit and respect to Minecraft whatsoever. Terraria was just a “meh” game for me. I really felt lonely and it was just a boring experience. I play ROBLOX over Terraria due to ROBLOX’s really well scripted 3D games making it a more fun experience. Minecraft has better minigames, design, and building style, and etc. Personally Minecraft’s game design is SO much cleaner and unique compared to Terraria. Don’t waste your time on the knockoff. I don’t hate Terraria and if you like Terraria more, I respect your opinion. This is just my opinion and I’m just picking Minecraft over Terraria due to the design and better experience for me. Fair well friends.

• I don't play terraria so much but I think Minecraft is better.

Minecraft is a really nice game. But it is better than Terraria because it is 3D and, with mods, you can add so much to it. Terraria has some of the things you can have with mods by default, but with Minecraft, and mods, you can do so much more. So minecraft is better than Terraria.

• Mixed feelings but support minecraft more.

Though both games are 'blocky', there is still a great difference between them. For instance, minecraft is infinite, 3D, let you control better(e.G. Placing/breaking blocks). However, Terraria may be 2D, but there are also magical items and bosses, but have lesser control over the game. Although magical items can be added into minecraft through mods and sometimes have even better stuff than Terraria. So overall, I prefer minecraft.

• Minecraft is way better than tererria! Here's why...

Minecraft is way better as it is not as sophisticated as tererria. Besides Minecraft is 3d but tererria is 2d. The format of tererria though makes it seem like it's a realistic game but with stuff like jetpack granny's, Minecraft is still more realistic. Vote for Minecraft! Tererria sucks as much as a dumb cow who can't produce anything at all! Who would want that? Minecraft on the other hand is the best selling pc game but I am not almost slightly sure that tererria even has a pc format!

• More to do

I've played and checked out both games. Both are great! However I'd say I like minecraft a tiny bit more.
    Terraria has more bosses, more items and more weapons. It even has guns. It is definitely much more adventurous and intense. However on the other hand, minecraft can be equally challenging and fun due to infinite word, 3D and possibilities. Ender dragon and wither are quietly challenging to beat. Can't beat them by an impromptu attempt.
    FACT: minecraft has more building blocks and decorations than
    terraria.
    Terraria is all vanilla, true, however minecraft also has vanilla. Moreover, playing minecraft with a friend can be extremely fun, just as it is with Terraria.
    Based on these facts, both games are equal,which one is better depends on what type of gamer you are. I like both, however to top it all of, minecraft multiplayer has many games to offer eg. Mcsg, pvp, faction, skywar etc. therefore I say minecraft is a little better.

• The enemy bosses in Terraria is more fun than enemy bosses in Minecraft.

(This is my point of view, my opinion, and my friends opinion.)There are different bosses in terraria where you could be stronger after beating them.It is more fun since you are going to build up your character to the defeat all the enemy bosses.The best part is you can help each other(friends connect to hotspot or server) beat this nasty bosses.Also if you haven't found your goal on what to do on this game, this game will show it self for easiest boss ( eye of cthulhu) spawn itself when your character is strong already.

In Minecraft.I still dont know where am I going to deal with strong creatures that give strong items.

• Terraria > Minecraft

In Terraria there are many more items and mobs to defeat. Also, Terraria provides the gamer a REAL challenge unlike minecraft where the only boss is the Ender Dragon. Even though Minecraft has a larger world size Terraria far outstrips Minecraft with the amount of items and bosses in it.

• Terraria Is The Best Game In The Universe

Why play that stupid game when you can play Terraria? Minecraft is full of stupidness and is the most unrealistic game ever. Who has heard of floating stone? Terraria has many more bosses and mobs, providing all players a challenge and get rewarded with every mob/boss killed. Minecraft is dumb.

• Terraria rules and minecraft sucks

Here is minecraft:
    Get wood
    Build a house
    Get food
    Get stone and stuff
    Yay found diamond
    Make diamond things
    Minecraft gets boring
    People get so bored that they get mods
    Here is terraria:
    Get lots of wood and build houses for NPCs to spawn
    Survive a night of zombies, demon eyes, slimes, and giant worms that shoot out cursed flames
    Get iron, copper, silver, and more stuff and make awesome armor, weapons, and tools ( there are way more in terraria than in minecraft)
    Go to the dungeon and defeat skeletron
    Enter and explore the dungeon full of skeltons, dungeon slimes, cursed skulls, dark casters and more and get awesome stuff from golden chests
    Go to the underworld and defeat the Wall of Flesh unleashing hardmode
    After unleashing hardmode, u fight tons of more enemies and bosses that are harder like wraiths, the headless horseman, the destroyer, the twins, pumpking, king slime, unicorns, werewolves, wolfs, diabolists, paladins and so much more
    Make your world even better and get much more stuff from defeating bosses
    Explore floating islands full of dragons and harpys and find out what r in the golden chests
    The list can keep going on and on. There are so many things that u can do in terraria and it doesnt need mods to make it more fun unlike minecraft.

• Terraria has more content and replay ability, It is not a rip off

First off, Terraria can't be a ripoff, It was released earlier than minecraft. Terraria has hundreds of hours of content to go through and many ways to replay with class playthroughs and subclasses of those classes. The ranger has gunslinger and archer, Melee has yoyoer, Swordsman, The mage has, Warlock. Mods as an argument for minecraft are actually against it as as it needing mods means it lacks content. Feel free to debate with me

• Size scale throughout the games main story

In minecraft- after killing the ender dragon nothing changes, You just go home and build more. In terraria you must prepare for the wall of flesh, And then you enter hard mode, You then kill the moon lord(which takes a long time) so that you can enter expert mode. Minecraft isn't bad. . . But the creators aren't doing anything- just adding useless mobs.

• Terraria has so much more to offer.

I find that there is a huge gap in quality between minecraft and Terraria. Minecraft has two pathetic bosses, the wither and enderdragon, and that is it. Terraria has many, challenging, bosses that will give you a run for your money. Minecraft tends to get stale, due to a broken progression system. Terraria has a progression system that will keep you engaged for a long time. Minecraft has 6 weapons, the 5 swords and a bow, and that is it. Terraria has tons of weapons, with all of the 4 classes getting plenty of ways to decimate their enemies. Whether it be stabbing with melee weapons, shooting with ranged weapons, casting with magic weapons, or controlling minions with summon weapons, there will always be more. Because Minecraft has these flaws, its replayability falls with it, which means you either go in creative and build or download mods. Terraria has lots of replayability, you can play through the game as each of the four classes, and it will stay fresh. If one says that mods for minecraft make it much better, that means that minecraft needs community work to be better and not boring. And plus, Terraria mods add so much more to the game, it feels like the content got doubled! That is why I feel Minecraft pales in comparison to Terraria.

• Terraria has so much more to offer.

• Terraria may be flat, but minecraft can get old.

For me, to be honest, terraria was kind of dull when I started, but that was because it wasn't updated and I was scared of hardmode. Now the only things I'm mad at terraria about are that an NPC won't spawn and that I can't catch a stupid worm. Minecraft will hopefully get better soon with 1.13, but in the meantime, Terraria wins.

• Terraria is better

Terraria is better than Minecraft. Minecraft servers are made out of:
    99% 3 year old that make 1 click per 10 secs, 0.5% hackers that win the game, 0.4% pingers that live in the U.S, 0.1% athat can PVP. Who needs servers in Terraria?
    Answer: NO ONE. Terraria is big even without the servers. In conclusion Terraria is far better

scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:49:49.720
Omfg ok so ur a hypacrit beacaues you even stated that you dont play it much at all so your just a little kid thats not skilled
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:51:11.950
At the game
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:51:23.570
At the game hypacrit
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:53:21.880
So what minecraft is1st peson terraria has the same amount of pixels that each block as minecraft plus you can mod but its not the base of the game
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:56:05.197
In minecraft you canonly do like 8 damage in terraria you can do 30 damage see steve beat that but over all there both great but terraria is better