• Art is better

Art can relax you even if you had a bad day. Art can also make you frustrated which happens all 6th time but you can always walk away from it. Singing or keys can get you mixed up with you hands, but your hands can can straight. Why I pick art is because it relaxes me and I love it I usually do 3D art.

• Art is better 😘😍😇🤗😀

Art is about drawing and expressing your self but music it's like you have to do the song right or you will get it wrong but art you can anything like a bird flying free but music you do the thing you have to do so do art I love it

• Music is much better

Art is great but it doesn't move or inspire you as much as music does. There was a composer, Beethoven, who was deaf but still wrote songs he couldn't hear but he could feel them. He could feel the music he wrote and wrote many symphonies as a result of that. He even became famous because of it. He was determined. I am in fact a musician myself so i know music is much better.

• Music is much better

• Music v.S Art

When a person plays music its a way of letting go of everything else and being in a completely different place in your mind. If you listen closely to the lyrics of a song like: Tom Walker Leave a light on, they are beautiful and really inspiring. Music is a way of expressing yourself in a way that you cant when you're just talking to someone, and you don't have to be worried about what people think of you. Anyone who feels that they want to do music is free to do it, you can do it for fun, you can be bad at it and no one will care, and you can also have a career if you want to do music seriously.

• Music is better

Even tho I love art I tend to love music better. As I said in the heading music is better. Music may help you with problems such as if your sad listen to happy music and it may or may not make you feel better. I love music so much because it helps me feel better. Thx for reading this if you did!!

• Music is better then art.

The first reason why music is better than music is, art could take year to learn how to make shapes. Some people can’t even make a round circle. But for music, if you play an instrument all you have to know is witch keys witch. But with art there is way of making a great shape. So music would be easier in this cases.

The second reason is art is way to 2D. Xavier Aaronson, the person who wrote “Is Art better than Music?”, said that art is way to 2D. In the text they said, “Art isn’t the only thing 2D, music is also unless you see the performers than it gives you the 3D feeling .”(Aaronson 2012). This proves that music in better in seeing but, also for a bonus hearing.

• I hate art

Music paints on silence. You cant touch music. For example , the art is destoryed but music cant (if written on paper then it is destoryed) music helps you feel............ Not art! Singing is what anyone can do, even if they are bad at it or hated. Eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee eeeeee

• Music is better

I can't believe 54% of people say visual art is better than music. I like art, and making art, but it doesn't really affect you in the way music does. If I listen to music, it changes my emotions and makes me feel like I can do anything or makes me depressed. Music become entwined with memories - when you hear a piece of music from your past it brings up those memories and makes you relive them.

Just listen to the second movement of Beethoven's 7th Symphony, or Air on G String and you'll realise how music affects the human mind.

• It all comes down to emotion.

The argument here would be better stated if it established that this was the discussion of visual arts verses music. It is impossible to state which is inherently 'better' however it would be far more correct to discuss which elicits a stronger reaction. Whilst it is true that the visual arts do indeed elicit powerful emotions, it is important to note that it is necessary to be aware of their contexts to fully appreciate them. For example, 'The Raft of the Medusa' owes part of its success to the contexts in which it was produced, owing at least some of its impact to situations unrelated to it. Music on the other hand has a greater sense of beauty to in as a piece of music is beautiful fundamentally because of its existence as itself, not necessarily what it is associated with. Beethoven's ninth is not special because he was deaf when he composed it, it is special because the sensations and emotions it creates are just so powerful. Regardless, both visual and auditory art are essentially beautiful, so it is difficult to assert which is superior to the other.

• Visual arts vs Music?

I prefer Art over Music but that’s my own opinion
    I think visual Art and Music is all based on opinions
    there really isn’t such thing of what is better.
    They both have pros and cons and I find arguing
    Which is better since obviously a musician or someone
    Who enjoys music would say music
    And an artist or someone who enjoys art would say Art
    They are both inspirational and show beauty
    And all depends on the kind of music or visual art
    It would bias to be a musician to say music is better
    Or an artist and say art is better
    For someone who loves art and plays the flute (both at a
    Similar level for) I enjoy some factors of both Music and
    Visual arts.
    Like I said it will all depend on opinions and really there’s is
    No such thing as which is better bc...No one really cares
    After all Music and Visual arts are both Arts and really
    We shouldn’t let our personal opinions choose
    Which is best.

• Art is better 😘😍😇🤗😀

• Music is much better

• Art is awesome!

Music is amazing, but it can take years to learn one song or instrument. Art can be manipulated, touched, and molded to make a vision or creation inside your head or something in front of you. Music is a form of art, and a beautiful one, its just not visual. And even though art can be destroyed, so can music, by discorded noises. Music isn't perfect just like art isn't perfect. There is visual art all over the world, in culture. We would make masks and clothes, and paint on sticks, logs, and caves. But, then we would dance with our beautiful works of art, but what's dancing without music! Music and art are the same thing, and they both play a part in society. They make us who we are, and without one, we wouldn't have the other. We are lucky because we get both, the best of both worlds. Be grateful.

• Art is amazing!

All of my friends do choir. I feel like EVERYONE at my school does choir. Now, i didn't choose art because im a hipster, but because you don't have to be good at art to, well... DO art. Ever heard of "a painting can say a thousand words"? It's true. My girlfriend gave me the best drawing I have ever seen of her and me. I still have it, and it almost made me cry. So yes, I prefer art over music, but i DO like music.

• Stole my fans!!!!

They stole my frieds! I hat them they are the worst. I HATE MUSIC!! It is the worst most annoying thing i ever heard! I HATE MUSIC!!! Beauty is art NOT music it is beautiful not a bounch of words with backround sound!!! I Will ALWAYS HATE MUSIC !! .The End

• Steeling all of me and my friends followers

It stole all of my . FRIENDS!!!!! It was so mean it was lke a tornado hit texas in the face!! I hate music!!! It is just straght up horrable! ART IS BETTER!!!!!!!I feeel s bad and betray and hurt I offically HATE MUsic Forever and ever and ever. The end

• Ye art boi

Art and smart both rhyme and i dont think its a coincidence. In my opinion art is appreciated as much as music. In my school art students get nothing and music students get sooooo many choices. They get concerts and their own trips and t-shirts. We don't even get a t-shirt! Art should get acknowledged more because equality man.

• Art is a place where all people are welcome

For music is great but when it comes to the ability most people can get discourage by hitting the wrong note. Art is where there are no rules yes there's difficulties but everything is art and many can like it. Music has this sound that has to be right with order and perfection but art is not perfection its up to the eyes on the beholder to decide

TheRealistRepublican says2013-07-01T18:19:58.640
They both go hand in hand. Art is music for the eyes, and music is art for the ears.
>