• Cats suck dogs are best

Here in the U. S. , Slightly more households own dogs than own cats. But Euromonitor's numbers show that in terms of raw population, Cats outnumber dogs to the tune of 2 million (the number is closer to 4 million, By the American Veterinary Medical Association's estimate). Jul 28, 2014 i also hate stinky cats

• Puppies are the world to me. . . Hey cat lovers, Shut up

Pups are loving and they always want to play. They act like human children, As they require bathing, Feeding, And social attention. Cats are cute, Yes, But they are solitary and do not even really interact with you. They rip bedding up and bite much too often. Cats, You suck. If you don't have kids, It is better to get a dog because you can socialize with them.

• They're both Cute.

Kittens are cute, But as they grow, They get mean and weird and solitary. Puppies are adorable throughout their entire lives, And will always be loving and loyal. I do like them both, But the obvious choice is that puppies are cuter. All you kitten lovers, You will regret it in 5 years.

• Dogs are better

Puppies are also known to develop higher understanding of commands than kittens, Making them much better behaved. As well, Puppies provide immediate unconditional love to their owners, While cats can take some time to warm up to their owners and show their love in different ways. This make puppies better.

• Puppies Are Way Cuter In More Ways

Cats Are Bad And Won't Play With You. While Dogs Are Super Playful And Ready-To-Go! I Think Dogs Are Cuter Because When You Get A Puppy, They Want You And You Want Them. While Cats Are Just Grouches. So Now Go Get A Puppy Right Now now now now NOW!

• Dogs are EPIC

Kittens have a very bad "personality" where as dogs will love you no matter what. Being licked by a dog is one of the purest forms of love between a human and an animal. We see that cats only care about themselves whereas dogs live their life to serve you.

• Dogs are EPIC

• Dogs are EPIC

• Dogs are EPIC

• Dogs are EPIC

• There just cuter yeah

Yes yes dogs say woof and cats and kittens say meow but which is cuter? Well I say both but cats i can't say no too they are cute cuddly fury and adorable If you say puppies are better i will kick your ass. . . I like dogs n all but there not cute and cuddly as kittens also as a kitten and puppiue they both need milk BUT KITTENS ARE CUTER!

• Kittens are awesome.

Puppies are great as well, But I prefer kittens.
    After owning both, I feel like I am eligible to say, That although puppies are hear warming, They do not even compare the the cuteness small kittens radiate. I'd personally choose kittens over puppies in almost 100 cases. It would be a crime not to.

• I love 🐱

So i know that we all like dogs but i have 2 cats 1 kitten and we never have to take them on walks, Or take them out. And my cats every night sleep with me or my brother and are so stinkin cute and i have no clue why some one would like dogs.

• I love cats!

So i know that we all like dogs but i have 2 cats 1 kitten and we never have to take them on walks, Or take them out. And my cats every night sleep with me or my brother and are so stinkin cute and i have no clue why some one wo

• Cats are a lot more ez to take care of and are always cute

I prefer them and dogs are unhygenic while cats clean them selfs. Cats also just hop up on your lap and sleep also u can cuddle them. Dogs really need socialization your cat needs socialization too but not as much and they need less food which means u don't have to spend a lot more money

• Dogs are too much

They constantly want love and affection and that’s just really not okay. They’re too much, Too high maintenance, Etc. Puppies and kittens on the other hand are equally as much a handful, But the different is that puppies slobber, Poop everywhere, Bark loudly, And they stop being small and cute after two months or so. . . Kittens stay smaller, Which means they can’t be as destructive as bigger pups. Cats are just much cuter, More hygienic, Easier and cheaper, Smell better, Don’t really need to go outside so they don’t track dirt, And they learn that the litter box is the bathroom wayyyy before dogs learn to go outside. When a cat cuddles with you it’s because they genuinely love you and prefer you. When a dog cuddles with you? . . . . It’s just because they’re wired to like everyone. Nobody feels special being loved on by a dog bc almost every dog does it. . Plus cats rarely ever become aggressive unlike dogs.

• I love kittens

Kittens are softer and cuter and they stay cute when they grow up dogs are still ok in my book but kittens are better ALSO they aren't always making ungodly barking noises and they're fluffier and cuter cats are one of my favorite animals I got to hold a kitten august 3rd at the Jackson county fair

• Active and not disruptive

Puppies and even dogs are much more playful and much more cute than cats. Also cats distroy furniture and go to the bathroom all over the place. And they do not like to play with anyone they like to sit around all day napping (#LAZY)! Puppies are much more snug able than cats too! Oh and buy the way who is first on the animal emoji list...... Puppies! PUPPIES ARE BETTER THAN CATS! 🐶🐶

• Cats are the best

Cats never have to be walked, but dogs do have to be. Cats are independent, and friendly, and that makes them the best. They are also quiet, and dogs are loud and make everyone overwhelmed. Cats also are better, because it is easier to go on trips. They can be left alone for two days with water and food. Dogs can't be alone for more than a few hours.

• Cats are better!

Ok if you EVER THINK that dogs are easier you are so wrong cats they poop in a liter box while dogs poop all around the house next you have to walk dogs every day in the winter or on a VERY hot day and you can not handle it you still have to walk it. Cats they stay inside you don't have to walk them well it's true that cats are only energetic when they're small well i don't know if that's true. So moving on well cats have problems but dogs have even worse problems!But I still like dogs but sometimes i can be too much.Even though i like dogs......CATS FOR LIFE!