Which is better? Star Wars (Yes) or Star Trek (No)

• STAR WARS is much better than Star Trek will ever be.

Star Wars has much better actors. It's action-packed and the actors aren't droning on about space-rips and all that stuff. Also lots more people like Stars wars, this can be supported by how much more money Star Wars has made. The force Awakens has earned more than $2 billion. Into Darkness only made 200 million. Big difference.

• The Star Wars Franchise

Is beautiful, spectacular, and a huge success. The games that there are made after it like Star Wars: The Old Republic, Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures, Lego Star Wars. Plus, they have made many different toys for the young ones. While for Star Trek I merely see a couple dead games, old crummy toys and a depressing new Series. Although, The Orville was pretty good.

Overall, the Star Wars Franchise is much better than the Star Trek franchise.

• Star Trek has positive messages

Almost all of the Star Trek episodes have positive messages and good morals, the Star Wars movies are just action and guns and swords, it promotes fighting and violence whereas the Star Trek characters try to be peaceful. This is why I believe that Star Trek is better. . .

• Star Trek tells a much better story.

I would like to point out that I do not view the new Star trek (STD) as canon. I personally didn't like it. However the older series are amazing.
    For years I mocked Star Trek fans until I started watching TNG and that was it, I was hooked. Then Voyager then DS9 then Enterprise with captain Archer. So much content!
    Don't get me wrong I really like Star Wars 4 5 & 6 and the Darth Bane Trilogy. If there was more of that then I would find it really hard to choose.
    The new Star Wars films I personally thought were awful (Force Awakens & Last Jedi) but the new Star Trek films were not great either. Still better than the new Star Wars films though. Again all my opinion.

>