• Hardwork is more important

Talent may get you places but if you don't work hard you won't last long. Hard work can get people from a garbage worker to a state employee! No matter how much talent you have, It will never exceed the amount of work capable from someone who genuinly works hard.

• Talent requires hard work

Without hard work there is no talent. You have to work hard to get to a certain level of talent. For example, Just because singing runs in your family, Doesn’t mean you don’t need to work hard to get where you want in your singing career. Therefore, Talent needs hard work.

• Talent is dependent on hard work to be of any use

Hard work is a quality that some people have possessed, But you can apply it to everything to achieve anything you want. Talent without hard work is like burning yourself out of your potential. Also, Talent can also be inspired by hard work, So if you work hard, You might find something you are good at that you didn't know before.

• Working hard creates the talent you have

When your a hard worker you will start realizing what your strong in and what your not strong. If you have talent. You basically just have something to display at. But when your a hard worker you will develop talent and skills. For instance all of the celebs we see. Yes they have talent but they got there talents from hard work. Practicing, Rehearsing, Run through. Memorizing. All of that takes hard work and dedication.

• Most Talent Comes From Hard Work

Some people might be naturally better at something than someone else, But without hard work, You can’t become the best of the best. Ronaldo just doesn’t pop out of his mom’s stomach and say “I wanna be da best socca pwaya in da univus! ”, And suddenly he becomes one of the best soccer players in the world. Just no. He had to work super hard to become the best of the best.

• So thing is

My mom’s going to be a little late this year and I will go to the jewel and get my mom to get her food and then I will go get some food and get it now it’s up so I’m not doing it now I don’t know how you can go but you got the food you need me I get you some stuff for us

• Hardwork hardwork hardwork

A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

• Practice makes perfect

If you have talent that would make you not want to practice because you think that you know everything. You really don't. There is always more to learn. Talent is something that we all have but we also need hard work. Why do we even have a talent if we don't use it?

• Talent doesn't help you

Talent may give you a head start in life but it won't help you unless you shove the, "I'm special and I can do this without studying, " aside and you actually study for the thing you need to do then just saying that you don't need it.

Some people may be talented, Sure, But it won't help you unless you push yourself and do the thing most of us hate, Studying for the test you have 2 days from now, Take a practice test, Have family members test you and see what you miss and then go back and study what you miss.

• Hard Work Is Talent. Its a fact.

Some say people were born with talent in their blood. Some say hard work is talent. Personally, I think its hard work that is talent. Below are reasons why, And evidence to support my argument.

Sure, Getting born with being able to do stuff that most can’t do gives you a head start, But it doesn't mean you have REAL talent. Do you think Beethoven or Steve Jobs, Even LeBron James were born with talent in their veins? No! Beethoven was deaf, But he still was able to make music! DO you think it was easy for him? No! All odds were against him, But he still tried. Steve Jobs was abandoned by his biological parents at birth, But his adopted dad knew mechanics and technology, And he learned from him! Are all basketball players born with skills? Are all tech geeks born with electricity in their blood? Was Albert Einstein a genius at birth? No! Some say people were born with talent in their blood. Some say hard work is talent. Personally, I think its hard work that is talent. Below are reasons why, And evidence to support my argument.

Sure, Getting born with being able to do stuff that most can’t do gives you a head start, But it doesn't mean you have REAL talent. Do you think Beethoven or Steve Jobs, Even LeBron James were born with talent in their veins? No! Beethoven was deaf, But he still was able to make music! DO you think it was easy for him? No! All odds were against him, But he still tried. Steve Jobs was abandoned by his biological parents at birth, But his adopted dad knew mechanics and technology, And he learned from him! Are all basketball players born with skills? Are all tech geeks born with electricity in their blood? Was Albert Einstein a genius at birth? No! But, Hard work led these ordinary people to their fame or to their "talent".

I have a challenge for you!
    (You don't have to do this, Just I think it would be fun ^-^)

Comment down below a famous person (or someone you know, And think is great at a certain thing), And state how they surpassed challenges and worked hard to achieve talent. Like post when done (optional)

• Talent is more Important

Talented people will have an easier time trying to succeed in life than thy who are untalented. It will be easier for them to find a good jo0b, because if they are good at a certain activity, certain jobs will be easier for them. Also, they will have a higher chance to get good grades, hired, and succeed. Without people that are talented, there will be less jobs being done creatively and well. A talented man who works hard will have better chances in life than someone who just works hard.

• Talent is more Important

Anyone can just work all day, get paid, good grades, etc. However to really succeed you must find something you are good at. Talent will help some people to invent, build, sell their products, etc. Without natural talent out society would be nothing. It'd be bland, and human technology would take longer to advance. Therefore, we need the talent.

• Without talent, Working hard would be useless.

Of course, Working hard is required in order to succeed. Having a talent without paying any effort won't bring us achievements. However, If you do not have the talent in certain aspects, It means that you shouldn't waste time in working hard in those conditions. Try telling a fish to climb, No matter how hard it tried, It will not succeed as the fish has no limbs. Focus on the stuff you are good at.

• Science Proves This

The talented people get farther in life, as long as they are working as hard as the hard-working people. While this may seem like a pro-hard work argument, talent gives people an edge over hard working people, and it is the reason why there is such a thing as natural talent and I honestly have no idea what I am talking about.

• Talent is more important than "hardwork"

The reason I think talent is more important is because, if you have a talent such as, singing, dancing, being funny, or acting then maybe later in your life you will become someone will enjoy watching!! But WAIT... I'm not saying that hardwork is useless I'm Just saying that maybe if you want to become a actor, actress, singer, dancer, or comedian then maybe Talent aid More Important! But wait there's more for People That Say Hardwork is more important, well listen to this some people are BORN WITH A NATURAL TALENT! So that means they don't need hard work to practice it! So Anyway This Was Written By A Elementary School Kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Talent is more efficient in the real world

When you are a kid, all of the adults would talk about how important hard work is, but if you are doing something professional like a job then talent will go the distance more than hard work. Even though celebrities say hard work is more important they just say that to get $$$$$$$

• Hardwork cant beat natural physical capabilities

For example, in volleyball, the role of a middle is very important. A middle is a tall player that blocks the other players. Although, through training, shorter players can jump as high as the tall players, this isnt important. Whats important is the fact that tall players will take half the tome to reach the height while shorter players will not be able to reach the optimal height of blocking in time.

• Hard work beats talent only if talent does not work hard

Hard work alone is not enough to become the best. Take any great scientist or sportsperson; of course they worked hard but it was their inborn talent that got them a notch higher than the average person. The way I see it, if you have a lot of talent, the only danger you face is becoming complacent. Talent here is defined as a set of traits that cannot be acquired by simply putting one's mind to it. In sports, this would be things like reflexes (You can improve your reflexes a little over time, but only a little. Mostly, its inborn). I'm not saying that hard work is totally useless, but I definitely do not agree with the common perception that the hard-working underdog can beat the talented (and equally hard-working) genius. It's a notion that's made to sell movies to the general public

• Talent is factual.

Talent has facts to back it up. Unlike hard work, talent can be proven. Talent is the factor that really decides who will be the top. Yes, hard work will get you so far. But, hard working people without talent are never the best of the best. We would all love to believe that hard work can get you anywhere. Sadly, Olympic medalists are always people who have hard work and talent. Otherwise, (without talent) one could never be the top.

• Talent is best

In olden days people used to make historic things with talent not with hard work or determination No, talent is also important for success.If you have no talent or skill, how will you work hard. All the famous and successful people in the world had skills and talent so they worked hard, used their talent, and climbed the ladder of success.So nobody should ever say that talent is not important

Yaaaweyy_666 says2016-02-04T20:29:30.277
Ya we6yyyyyyy