Which is the better way to travel overseas: ship (no) or plane (yes)?

• Beautiful scenery in the sky

Since Planes can fly, You can see mountains and others thing while you're in the sky. I will be bored immediate when I'm sitting in the ships staring at nothing but ocean and cloud, Also, Planes are faster than boats, I mean, They can fly up to 300+ knots! Definitely faster than boat,

• Adhi ahi ai

Adihw od iahdu hid hadiahdhuw hdawh sudhu wadi iha diha fahfd afogasydf asgyf asyfg saydfg adsgf sayf gasdfk ygsafk gskafg skagfy syf gsakfgksafgskaf asfuygawuyfiek kga br ad goayefu dhufisw hfudfuicgsydgifydiugfs y gfefwhfbdr gsrhdty tf urdhdr h se ghsegr dg rhdrhdr tghrd. Ht h. H h h h srg srdg sergeszrgseg sae gergs e g se

• Faster and safer

Panes are much faster, they are a cheaper form of transportation and they are safer. Ships are not really even used for travel any more, just for luxury cruises and shipping product. I would choose a plane if my destination was the goal, and a ship only if I didn't need to get anywhere on a timeframe.

• Chose the luxury of an ocean liner.

When traveling overseas, I personally want comfort, necessities and activities. A cruise ship offers all three of these. Though the cost and time might be greater to get from point A to point B, you get a worth while experience. You get the comforts of home, get to sit by a pool, and get to eat like a king or queen. Plus, once you reach your desired destination you are well rested for your adventures ashore.