• Happy Tree Friends

I had really wonderful childhood with this cartoon. My parents always forbade me watching it. Mom in particular did not allow me to watch it.
    Being an adult, I understand this cartoon is definitely not for kids, But in case you are a grownup and have no problems with mental health you are welcome to enjoy your time watching Happy Tree Friends.

• Flippy is offensive to people with PTSD

Mental disorders are stigmatized enough, And I cannot support a show that explains a character's violence that way. It's not fair to people who actually suffer from PTSD to be seen like this by the makers of this show. The creators should be more sensitive with that particular topic, Though the violence alone doesn't make the show bad.

• , Opmgiubern fw d

Mdmd d d d d d d d d dd f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f fef ef e fe fe f ef ee fefef ef ef e fe fe fmf efk k vvjfjk mk n mkjvmnjmnmn n mk mm v mn nfdj fkd vdfjv evniiijf9jf9 sorry, For potato