• Yugioh is such a better game

Yugi oh is a very popular game. It is even older than pokemon. Yugioh have world wide tournaments that people travel to. The monster are cooler. They are even stronger than the other pokemon. The weakest yugioh monster could take down the strongest pokemon. So in my opinion yugioh is better than pokemon

• Just the facts.

No, The numbers don't represent everything. But when there is such a wide margin between yugioh and pokemon sales, I think it stands for something. The best selling yugioh game is Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters IV: Strongest Duel Record (2. 5 million units sold). The best selling pokemon game is red and blue, With 32. 1 million units sold. Thats more then all the yu-gi-oh games combined. Not to mention pokemon GO's sales.

• Pokemon the G. O. A. T

Pokemon is way more appealing than Yugioh. Pokemon dominates in every field against Yugioh. Training Cards? Pokemon way better than Yugioh. Video Games? Pokemon is a 10x better rpg than Yugioh. The only argument I can't really stand for is the television programs because I never really watched them. Other than that there is my truthful opinion.

>