Why are adults more worried about young boys becoming violent and sexually driven by GTA? How come adults never care about girls who game?

• Let me start off by saying I'm going to give a theory as to why this happens.

Its a simple one, Stereotypes. Boys are often seen as playing games more often then girls right? I mean even though there is close to an equal amount of girls that play games the stereotype is still there, How often are you and a couple of buddies playing something like rainbow six siege and you hear a gamer girl talk only for you to pant and get your dicks wet. Maybe it hasn't happened to you but how many videos of it have you seen? These only reinforce that stereotype. I think there is more concern around males becoming more violent because a lot of people only think of males when they think of games. There is also the stereotype that males are more aggressive.

• GTA Sex and Violence on young kids?

I've seen the dangers of young boys who play GTA smeared across the headlines for the past few years. About how the effects of premature violence /sexualisation on kids can be dangerous.
    But why is this anxiety only perceived for boys and not girls? Is it just because boys play these games more and they are marketed towards them? Why are girls who game not seen as being a threat?

• You are 13

You have to be 13 to play GTA and you need to ask a parent to play the game but you can play games without a parent so I will agree that we should have GTA and you can be whatever age you can be but 13 can play GTA