• E is amazing

E is very good because E is E and no other is as E as E is E. E is a wonderful E, And every other E in history has either been corrupt or engaged in embezzlement. However, Because of the nature of E, E cannot be completely pure. Right now, E is on the path to corruption. Even so, E is the best E there has ever been, And E cannot be replaced by any other E. All these reasons are why E is very good and E is the best E there can bE.

• Well well well

De um e or big E is de good for school cuz me won't money me rich de le school and child needs better at de la school and de la grades so ya me won't better grade so I practice de la Big E religion every day at de la 3:00 a. M on Minecraft so ya again.

• E is yes

You can't spell yes without E. E is good e is yes because e is E and e is upgraded f plus f is lopsided ande is yes because e is aloene e is yes because f is stupid and a jerk. F just give my goldfish back please.

• E is a bastard

E is a bastard. Give me my cat back. I know you are reading this, E. I want him back, He is like a child to me. Stop ignoring my calls. It's not my fault you overreacted. She's my sister, Stop always jumping to conclusions. I hate you, E. I hope you Minecraft dog walks just a little too close to the edge and falls into a chasm and dies.

• E is a copy cat of F

F is very good because F is F and no other is as F as F is F. F is a wonderful E, And E in history has either been corrupt or engaged in embezzlement. However, Because of the nature of E, E cannot be completely F. Right now, E is on the path to corruption. Even so, F is the best E there has ever been, And F cannot be replaced by any E. All these reasons are why F is very good and F is the best F there can.

Posted by: aqr
  • E bad bad

No guys suck E is bad and me don't like the E and its worse than the other ones of E i also practice E relifjgoon aevey day but my e is made me the worst bad of all kids and E ruined it all for my life but its bad and i can't understand youre opinons cause e is super bad bad bad ad not the goodness of yes is no

• E isn't right.

I cannot believe you think that E is right. E is the absolutely worst E, In every sense of the word. You say that this E isn't corrupt and every other E is, Yet it's the opposite. E isn't right, Nor is it correct. This E is corrupt and unjust. This E has engaged in sexual relations with a small e, And E is a replaceable pawn controlled by EE. EE is worse than E, That point is correct, But E is still a terrible E and shouldn't be in power. Many E in the past have been shameful, But not as much as E. E is a horrible, Disgraceful, Embezzling bastard. E does not deserve the credit you gave it. E is not good.