• It's really hilarious

I loved it when all those Jews got gassed in Auschwitz, what a cool shower prank right? Unfortunately the video "Holocaust prank [Gone Wrong][Gone sexual]" got quite a few dislikes on Youtube. I don't understand why. The funniest part is the small moustache guy. I love it when he does his cool wave to his mates.

• It's really hilarious

• O m e g a l o l

Omega lol its was funny as hell bro. What made me mad was that anne frank camped alot bro like it wasnt fair it makes me angery bro its just so bs. But yea it was a staged prank so yea. It pretty funny l o l o l o

• Hell yea dude

It's funny because do you really wanna feel bad about something as terrible as the holocaust, no you don't, so why not joke that empathy away. "shock" comedians use offensive topics like this but they never get assblasted by people but when someone who's not a comedian makes a joke about the holocaust its "oi fuck you" to the person.

• Same reason comedians are funny.

We are horrible people. Comedians laugh off their misery with others, and we laugh off the holocaust because we cannot fathom the sheer number of Jews, blacks, and gays being freed from their camps. It's like how making fun of Muslims are funny because they hate us, and cant do anything to us. AND NEVER HAVE, I'm looking at you Bush.

• Hail fff gfff

Ffdfd fgdfdf fg';. ; ];[ [ p[ ;[ n Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky,

• It's really hilarious

T's really hilarious

• How do you find that funny!

It's not something to joke about! 11 million people died. What is wrong with you! If your trying to make some joke about that your horribly mistaken. Try reading up the the Holocaust your idoit! I wished it was your grandparents who died. So scumbags like you never would have been born.

• Uhh, it isn't?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?

• You are the dumbest

Nothing is funny about this time period. YOu are an idiot who apparently was never educated. In Fact, millions of innocent people died during this time period dummy. Nobody is laughing except you and your almost as dumb friends. Do you hear me? It is not hilarious at all racist little brat ugly brat.

• What the heck

Are you laughing at the fact that many people died? Because that is what it sounds like, This is not a laughing matter and it was a very sad time. Are you seriously going to be THAT immature? Grow up! Plus the jews where killed because of racisim... So are YOU going to be racist?

• The Holocaust is horrible

Omg you guys! Many people have died just because of their religion! People should be able to believe in what they want! Be nice! I don't understand how you think its so funny! This isn"t some sort of prank! Please research more about this topic! Grow up people........ Come on!!

• What the hell is wrong with you

Don't get me wrong, I like a bit of satire, and I get that as a Brit, the only way I know how to cope with tragedy is through comedy and humour, but this is going a tad bit too far. Seriously. Even I can't make jokes about something which resulted in the slow & agonising death of well over 11 million people.

• The Holocaust is never a joke and should never be treated as one. It is a true nightmare for not only a small population.

Thousands, millions of innocents were massacred during this event. People should never think of this as happy. If so, put yourselves into the same circumstances: A bunch of people from another race killing you just because you are not one of them. Your parents, loved ones, pets, teachers, friends, and all you have right now will be gone in front of you and you could do nothing about it. Also, Think about this, this strategy of targeting on a certain group of people was not only to release the people's anger but was also a technique used by Hitler to unite the Germans and to fight to his own power. NEVER take this as a joke and definitely not a way to be COOL, which you will never be if you think that the holocaust is funny.

>