Why some people think violence is harmful and why other think it isn't?

• Children Can Do The Same

Violent TV shows, or movies, have an effect on children. After children watch a violent scene, these children can copy the effects of violence from the TV or theater into real life. Which could lead to several horrible consequenses. In conclusion, kids should not be watching violent shows on the TV.

• Violent movies or tv programsscan harm children

Violent can make children more aggressive. One study showd that children who whatch violent tv programs when they were 8 years old were more likely to behave aggresively at age 18.Fhurtermore as a dult they were more likely to be convicted of violent crimes such as child abuse and murder.

• TV and entertainment are full of subliminal messages and direct indoctrination.

Its not the violence, It is who is doing the violence and why that matter. Most of it is gratuitous and obscene, But violent video games portraying heroes of war, Like call of duty, Or MMA and football are different. Violence is an inescapable predicament of our reality. Too much sheltering is bad. The real problem is parents who provide no explanation, Our society is rife with un-involved parents and that is the true source of abuse and neglect. You can't bottle up our boys (who are largely fatherless now) and expect our civilization to still exist by the time they are middle aged, Society is suffering because of our nanny-state mother them all mentality.

• Oof i want 50% no

I don't I just want to die. I don't I just want to die. I don't I just want to die. I don't I just want to die. I don't I just want to die. I don't I just want to die. I don't I just want to die. I don't I just want to die.

>