Wil Wheaton in a 2018 medium. Com article about Mental Health said "It will get better, It Always gets better" that's BS

• We need to also Remember. . . .

. . . We need to also remember that the sad ugly truth is for many suffering Mentally ill and other people things Never get better, Just worse and worse, Even if things do ultimately get better for some suffering people, That's great, I'm happy for them,
    Still the fact remains, Even if things get better for some people, Things could still get worse again, Things could always go wrong again in the life of a John Smith or a
    Jane Smith, Life has it's ups and downs, Twists and turns, Unexpected bad things often happen to people in life, Out of nowhere,
    So Big Deal if things ultimately get better for some Suffering Mentally ill and other suffering people, Because things could always get worse again in the future, Things like
    Natural Disasters, Fire, Becoming Homeless, Being in a tragic accident, Being the Victim of a Violent Crime, Getting Cancer or some other serious disease, Losing your Job, Etc
    Remember Murphy's Law, Which says that
    Anything that can go wrong will go Wrong and at the worst possible moment,

• Part 2 of the Statement. . . . .

The statement continues:
    "People on here would have her suffer her entire life like this instead of being allowed a dignified end.
    Nobody should ever have to be forced to live a life like this. Spout your happy-endings all you want, Your useless platitudes, And how you got “better and are glad to be alive. ” Just remember that many do not get better. You do not hear their stories on forums like this because it goes against the narrative.
    Even if I did improve to the point where I am able to live a happy life and no longer wish to die, I will always remain pro-choice. I will never deprive a person who has been in immense suffering who has been through treatment for such a long time and constantly failed the right to a dignified and peaceful end. Nobody should ever be forced to live a life like that, Or be forced to spend the rest of your life locked up in a ward or bouncing in and out of one.
    Regarding the “but there is always a chance it can better with time” objection. You can apply this same logic to people suffering from conditions like locked-in-syndrome or ALS. There might come a time during the patients lifetime where a cure or a wonder drug is found that will allievate their suffering or cure their condition, No matter how small the chance. But until then you have to live a life of unbearable suffering according to the people in this thread!
    Let me tell you something folks. If you have gambled for 30 years, And continously lose every time, It’s perfectly rational and acceptable to quit. To fold your hand and go “enough”. To simply stop playing. You do not continue gambling in the hopes of “winning”.
    The same logic applies here. If you have spent say 35 years suffering from a psychiatric illness, Seeking treatment and kept failing to get better, It is perfectly acceptable and rational to choose suicide. It should be up to the patient at that point whether to fold their hand or continue living while suffering greatly in the hopes that one day a new drug or treatment comes out that allievates their condition. But you shouldn’t be forced to continue living when you already have spent so much time in constant agony to the point where you have sought help for so long to no avail. The option of assisted-suicide should be available to you"
    My Note, It needs to be made Legal and Available, 100 percent Free of Charge Everywhere in America and Worldwide, And no one should ever have their Request for Euthanasia denied

• Also I found online the following statement. . .

I found the following comment typed online on a Mental Health Forum in Support of the Right to Die
    For people with Mental illness :
    "Time for a rant.
    It’s absolutely disgusting how everybody here would deprive somebody suffering from severe treatment-resistant psychiatric illness who has been and sought treatment for many years to multiple decades the right to a dig ified death.
    Just because you do not want the option or you are scared you would have chosen it during the time that you were “vulnerable” does not mean that you should forcibly deprive others of the right. Please read how assisted-suicide for psychiatric illnesses actually work in countries like the Netherlands or Belgium. You have to be judged competent by doctors, Have exhausted all reasonable attempts at treatment, Be in an immense amount of suffering for a significant amount of time, And then and only then will the option of euthanasia be available on the table. After a mandatory waiting period of course. It’s a decision you cannot request on a whim.
    I myself have suffered from schizoaffective for three and a half decades. I am not happy nor content. Not a single day goes by where I do not wish to die and eagerly yearn for the day that death will finally free me from this hellish existence.
    I have been through 40 different antipsychotics, Antidepressants, And anti anxiety meds. The meds I take make me apathetic and tired. They do not relieve my suffering to the point where I am able to function normally without assistance. I am not able to live a happy life. I am sick of bouncing in and out of wards my entire life.
    Take this girl in Norway who has spent 10 years locked up in a hospital for being constantly suicidal: vgDOTno/spesial/2016/lenket/"

• Wil Wheaton was full of crap in that article

In that 2018 article on Mental Health
    Wil Wheaton was full of crap, I'm glad things got better for him, In his personal struggles with Mental illness. However, The sad ugly truth is for Many suffering people with Mental illness things Never get better, And things only get worse and worse. That's the sad ugly truth.
    Not all Mental illness is Treatable, Countless people with Mental illness are still suffering unbearably, Even after decades upon decades of getting "Help" even after decades upon decades of Medication and Therapy countless people with Mental illness are Still Miserable, And still hate life and hate their lives, And wish that they were Never born. So when
    Wil Wheaton says in the 2018 article on medium. Com about his own experience with Mental illness "It will get better, It Always gets better" that's a Complete Lie and BS, For many suffering people things never got better, Only worse and worse,
    Wil Wheaton is a decent actor, And I have nothing personal against him, I wish him the best, But he shouldn't lie and sugarcoat things or give suffering people False Hope. Because even with the best treatments Many people with Mental illness only have a partial reduction in symptoms, There lives are still Miserable.
    Not all Mental illnesses is Treatable, Many people suffering from Mental illness Never Recover, That's the sad ugly truth,