• Daddy Elon Musk

Shut up guys we all know Daddy Elon will help us go to mars~ That big, Sexy masculine guy with a big brain will do the impossible~ and maybe me ohh~ I love u Musky daddy auugh~~ I want you to penetrate me like you penetrate the Earth's atmosphere ohhh oh yes so kinky ohhh mmm~~

• NASA has a plan to return

NASA has a plan to return to the moon to build study in 2024 which is 11 years behind 2035. That would give NASA 11 years to build rockets that can go to Mars for more work and study. If we chop chop, It is possible to have astronauts on Mars but not civilians. I could be underestimating the power of space exploration though

• Yes yes yes

• Our technology won't be sufficient enough.

Colonising is very different from landing on. We will most likely be able to land on Mars before 2035, But we won't be able to colonise it. Mars is far too cold, The air pressure is too low, There isn't enough oxygen in the atmosphere and there is no water. For it to be colonised, People need to be permanently living there. We already have space suits to deal with temperature, Oxygen and air pressure. But humans can't stay in space suits forever; they need to get out of them to eat, Drink, Et cetera. So that means that we would need to make a building that regulates oxygen, Air pressure and temperature. That seems incredibly unlikely to happen. Also, Where is the food and water going to come from? If the above building could be made, Then food could be grown using water from Earth. But where will this water come from? Mars is too cold for liquid water, So if someone lived on Mars, Then they would need to bring Earth's water with them. But when they run out, Then they will leave, So they won't be permanently living on Mars. Also, Mars is darker than Earth, And plants need sunlight to photosynthesise, So even if water could be accessed, Then they probably wouldn't survive anyway.
    On top of all of that, Covid-19 will prevent people from working on this new technology for a few years. So Mars won't be colonised by 2035.

• Nah we will be reduced to using rocks and sticks.

Pretty sure that the world will go war over resources and everything will be stopped. Indian and China will fight. America and Russia will go at it with nukes.
    Why?
    Because the economy of the world is falling and war is the best policy. Nation are getting desperate for rare earth metals and oil and they hate each other.
    Telsa and NASA and all the important places will get nuked.
    Hopefully I am wrong.

• Not too far fetched