Will we ever need guns to revolt against the U.S. government?

• Freshstart. New Generation!

Its time for america to take the stand. The whole word is waiting for is to revolt. Fascist politicians are a thing of the past. Live free or die. We are not scared. The young adults of this nation are behave and smarter than our parents generation. All of this madness must stop. I want to start a revolution against the US Government. My name is Kevin Gilmore and I will die foe whoever believes in freedom.

• Yes we need guns

You're very correct Kevin. A group of people and I have been forming a group. We call ourselves United Federal States or UFS for short. When war breaks out, look for us on the news. We'd be happy for you to join us. Always willing to accept another hand in the fight, and I know the military pretty well. So they'd get their butts whooped before they even knew what happened

Posted by: UFS
  • Their needs too be a revolt against

Yes it needs too be a revolt against the government its too currupt. Just take out all the evil in the world and their would be change everlasting peace no nation would ever go too war becuase their wouldn't be the evil people on this planet too cause destruction and havic their needs too be changes we as the people need too make a military for free people no corruption no issues with society we need a name for the real free Americans let's go too war with our evil gov and her ppl who believe in a shitty system of false reality they want you too believe in soo let do it and kick out these people by force voting isn't going toovdo shit deplomace is bullshit never works and never had destruction too a false system if we all as a true country believe in freedom its. Time too grow balls loat up and go too war deplomace is for pussys

• Think about it.

We will. Think about it over 300,000,000 guns. The government wouldn't stand a chance! However we should first get the army on out side. And we will need more than guns. We will need explosives, guns, knives, knowhow, code and brains. Another 2-3 country's of nearly the same size and power would guarantee our success.

• Think about it.

• Corporations first, then government

I think guns are a last resort, but they are definitely a resort, and we are definitely reaching the time where guns will have to speak louder than our words and signs. The corporations are the main enemy, in front of them are government officials, private security, and PMCs. They are the soldiers, unlike a game of chess we can strike at the kings now, we can attack the corporations now, we can attack the government as well if they try to stop us, which they most certainly will. We need to tell these corporations that we are not their slaves, we are not they're toys, we are not expendable, faceless consumers. We are freakin people! We have names, hopes, dreams, and they constantly toy with us! Feeding us they're genetically modified crap, selling us they're appliances designed to fail after a certain amount of time so we buy more, firing us from jobs we've grown to depend on, charging us more for the good stuff... Profits over people are their motto. We must destroy them completely, and we must destroy the government if they interfere. After all we are killing they're employers, where else will they get huge bribes from? After we wipe them from our country we have to reform the constitution, saying no corporation can interfere with government. No corporation can be in charge of news, no corporation can be in charge of food, no corporation can be in charge of basic human needs. Corporations naturally cut corners, we cant have them cut corners on the news, with our medicine, with our foods, with our money(banks), or with our very lives. We need to act, now.

• Guns, rights, and freedom

I wont stand for this not at all. The revolution must be put in action. Lock and load people, its time to stand up for what we deserve, to take whats ours. Join the revolution and know that your doing something good. America is one of the best country's i know and I refuse to watch it collapse around me and everybody else.

• Guns, rights, and freedom

• The party for the people by the people

The system is set up to keep the status quo. That is to keep the wealth In the families that already have it. To allow the elite to prosper at expense of the poor and the working class. As citizens of the most powerful country we have a responsibility like no other to keep our government in check by the people. We live in a false democracy ;taken over by special interests. It is only getting worse and I hope that the people wake up and take back their government. Not just from Obama but from the system that pits us against each other. A system that distracts as freedoms are lost

• Killth all us government officials

Yes we need to take out all us government officials..They are like roaches there are millions of them and the only way to get rid of roaches is to bomb them...Tired of being told where I can smoke or where I can use my phone tired of over paying for things that were once very cheap kill em all

• No, It Will Take Brainpower, Not Gunpowder

The second amendment was written in a time when militia had to rise up against tyrannical forces. Now that the United States is an established nation, no amount of guns will help the citizens revolt against the government. Individuals have too many other tools at their disposal to fight the government- the Internet, the media, and their money.

• You don't need guns only words

No guns . The only weapon (as of now) that you need is truth and words. Wake up all you know to what's happening . They will not be happy to learn their country is gone but after some time they will tell other and so on and so on . If the people fail to recognize the danger then armed revolt is in our constitution . I recently read a t shirt that said our for fathers would be done shooting by now . That's true because we have drones , patriot act and ndaa.

• Gov't's Not the Problem--It's the Corporations!!

The government is not who need we need to revolt against. Just imagine this: we overthrow the government and who will step in? THE CORPORATIONS OF COURSE! Corporations are run in a totalitarian fashion and little by little they are trying to run our lives in the same way. The government is actually the only thing we have protecting us against the business world's unending thirst for power and control. You all want 'company towns' to come back again? That's exactly where we are headed if you keep focusing your energies on the wrong target. Know why you have to pay more taxes? Because the corporations do everything they can to pay less and then the difference has to be made up somehow, and that usually means by YOU! Stop this sentimental view of corporations as 'job providers'. All most of them do is steal your labor, make products that kill you and/or destroy the world around you and have absolutely no loyalty to people, God or country. Their allegiance is to profit and nothing else. Everything else is expendable. And they're just waiting for all you 'government revolters' to do your thing so they can step in and run this country in a corporate totalitarian fashion, where you will have absolutely no rights whatsoever. They will have gotten what they've wanted all along without even having to lift a damn finger.

• They are not enough

Without support from another nation the revolution would just fail and no amount of guns would change that. Guns may help but the millitary have jet, tanks, bases, nukes, boats ect. At this point it would have to be a political revolution as violence would not be very productive at all.

• It will take money, NOT Guns

The way to beat these people is to rob them of the very thing they most desire, OUR MONEY. To do this, we need to change the way we spend our money. We need to use every opportunity to keep our money in our communities and OUT of their BANKS. We need to reduce our dependence on foreign products and fossil fuels. We need to stop supporting the multi-national corporations and re-invest as much as possible in our Mom and Pop and/or locally owned and operated businesses.

• Insanity

Those that cling to this notion, please believe me that I'm not trying to be mean spirited when I say you need to seek mental help. You really, truly do. Not only is this wildly implausible conceptually, but even if it were reality (it isn't), a bunch of people that go to firing ranges on the weekend are going to stand up to tanks, air support, a massive ground presence, etc? You are not on this planet if you think this day is coming.

>