• Yes they are

Look at it this way women are snugly and love to cuddle if they were not cuddle toys then why would they be so cuddly they want to be cuddle toys they love it they are basically teddy bears big giant talking teddy bears and they are good at it to so yes women are cuddle toys

• It’s what they are

A woman’s place is to stay home and serve her husband by cooking cleaning and cuddling. I believe with every fiber of my being that cuddling is the best thing a woman can do for a man she loves it reduces stress and anxiety and let’s face it’s just fun women love serving men this way some women are not to fond of cooking and cleaning but all women love cuddling because they are cuddle toys

• Ummm, Reason for saying that?

Women are only cuddle toys, If they want to be. Just like men only act like morons if they want to. For instance it'd for wrong to call the person that posted this question a moron just because he's a man. Trust me, He just confused.

A woman's job is to be happy, Find a good man and lead the life she wants to. This is the 21st first century and, As a woman, I can tell you this, I am not and don't want to be a cuddle toy.

Besides, You can say we're cuddle toys all you like, That doesn't make you right. Us woman say we're not, And as you can't offer any scientifical proof of this stupid statement, That means we're not!

Besides, Fairly certain that this is a scam, Because evidently, If someone really did believe this, Their momma would've shipped them to a nice, Cosy, Mental asylum years ago.