Women are Sex Objects and their Sexual Objectification is OK

Asked by: ggez52
  • Of course they are

Women are sex objects. If not, Then why are their bodies so hot? They have beautiful breasts and sexy butts, Which men don't possess. They look fabulous even in men's clothing, If not more sexy.

Present a naked woman in front of me, And I will be hard in no time, Just by watching her. Don't even need full naked, Just a portion of her breasts and skin is enough. Maybe I even will be able to come too. I'm sure this is true for most men out there. But the opposite is not true. A woman won't get turned on by a naked man if she didn't know him previously. They will find it as gross and disgusting. That proves men are not sex objects, But women are.

Hell, Many women get turned on by watching other women naked. There are countless porn where two straight women have sex and it's fantastic. But no porn where two straight men are having sex and that's just simply disgusting. Even if a woman is not lesbian, She'll totally be able to get off with other naked women and it won't trouble her. This proves even they see themselves and each other as sex objects. This is not true for men. If one isn't gay, A man never wants to see other men naked.

That's why women are sex objects and their sexual objectification is totally ok. They are objects which men can use for masturbating/sexual purposes. That's just fact and women should accept reality.

• The role of a woman

The role of a woman is to suffer. If you're a woman every second of your life is supposed to be spent suffering. When I say suffering I mean mental suffering too. Get objectified and feel debased. Pain and degradation is the feminine thing to feel. It is at the core of being female.

• And so are men. . .

At our genetic core, There is one driving objective: Procreate. Reproduce. Breed.

Now sure, We've evolved, We've gained our intelligence, And built our society, But that doesn't change the fact that we're still driven by that original objective.

Humans are sexually attracted to each other and, Despite the bizarre social construct that claims otherwise, Women are driven by those desires just as much as men.

Should women be sexualised? Yes! Is that okay? Of course it is! Therefore, Should men be sexualised? Absolutely. Is that okay? We're already doing it!

Imagine the uproar if Coca-Cola released a daytime advert of a woman doing a task. Then some men (who are barely containing their lust as they watch her work) trick her into opening a can of coke which has been shaken up. Her top is soaked, So in response just takes it off right there and carries on with the job, Completely topless.

Https://youtu. Be/PwYCvTpYMCA

Or how about a movie poster, Put up on public streets without any limitations, Of a woman wearing a skin-tight outfit which shows every curve and detail of her body.

Https://images-na. Ssl-images-amazon. Com/images/I/71JGOXv98RL. _SY606_. Jpg

Or how about films, Rated so just about anyone can see them, Where the female protagonists are prominently featured topless?

Https://youtu. Be/FRWNieb1O58

Men are sexualised all the time. ALL the time. In places where doing the same with a woman would cause a massive outcry of sexism.

Sex is just a part of the human race. A part that shouldn't be shamed, A part that needs to be better educated, And a part that has by no means biased towards women more than men.

• Yes yes that's true

My friend you are 100% true. I just wanted to say that woman are very beautiful and i am thankful to have them on our planet. I wish there were more naked and hot girls. No Misha gives me 5$ but Bidzina 1$ that's why i say that this country is not country. By the way can you charge me some money on Adjara. Com

• Women like being objectified.

I think the word "Beauty" denotes gender inequality in its truest sense as it has a feminine quality to it, And to understand it to fully grasp it, It must be viewed from a different perspective. And as it is a human nature to become attracted to that which is beautiful, That thing which is beautiful becomes an object of attraction and desire. And this attraction is something that which is seen in the eyes of the attracted which is how a woman comes to know that she is truly beautiful or sexual or desirable.

And for this act of objectification every women on earth wants to appear beautiful and sexual. This is why they dress well, This is why they live hygienically, And this is why they do everything that which they do.

Every act of a woman is her subconscious desire to be Seen.

Nothing wrong with it, But if women wants not to be objectified they should first change the way they think

• Women are sex objects

Pretty face, Slim body, Boobs and butt. If you don’t have them then you are not attractive to the male gender. Males do not care if you have a fantastic personality. If you are a woman over 50 nobody loves you except your children. That’s just how it is. Men like sexy women. That’s why there is so much porn. No man will ever care about how great your personality is if you are ugly. Women are sex objects. That’s just how it is.

• Men are superior

I’m a woman and I agree with this. Women are not as smart, Not as strong, And the only thing they are useful for is men’s pleasure. Feminists love denying that they want to be the submissive, But in reality we all know they do want it, Because that’s just our, Women’s nature. My parents raised me to be loving and understanding for my man and if he wants something I will jump on my knees in front of him and do whatever he wants, And all my holes are for his pleasure. We will never be equal to men and you feminazis just need to accept it and go to the kitchen, Make your owner a sandwich and then let him f**k the shit out of all your holes.

• Just f**k her

f**k her good and she'll be happy. Keep it simple. The prettier she is, The more the reason to f**k her and see her as an object. She wants to be seen as an object that is pretty and available to be dominate. But, The pretty ones will test you if you're worthy or not. They will bitch and complain. Get her under control, F**k her until she can't move, Then repeat until she is yours forever. This will make her happy.

• Women have no control

Women deserve to be treated as objects. They were born with all the organs to sexually arouse men. Women's thoughts and interests are only to keep them active enough until a man can come to swoop them ip and f**k the shit out of them like the stupid sluts that all women are.

• It's common science and common knowledge

I'm a woman and can safely say, Women LOVE to nag and complain about everything. This includes sex-related topics.
    Men are superior. Get over it. They always have been. They're our leaders and our protectors (those that are cowards don't count).
    Deep down, Every woman wants to be dominated and put in her place. That's why they nag and gripe. Once the right man finds her and puts her in her place, She's at her happiest.
    Anyone who disagrees just hasn't been put in their place yet or is a brainwashed feminazi with this delusion that they are equal or superior to men when in reality, They never will be. They know this no matter how much they tell themselves otherwise and that's what makes them so bitter.

• The people on this website need a therapist

Like, Seriously? Look at the number of "yes" answers and the number of "no" answers. Is such number of people seriously this retarded? Women are HUMANS. They are NOT objects! And they deserve the same rights as men have! Imagine if someone asked if men are sex objects to women. That would make a lot of you triggered, Right? You must still be living in the stone age if you hold such dumb beliefs. And I feel bad for the women who believe that they aren't worth anything, Their parents did not raise them well and instead of supporting them they just made them think more badly about themselves.

• What the flip is wrong with this website

No seriously, 86 percent? Are you flipping insane. That is so sexist, Take the sex out of the question, And your literally calling people objects. That is as bad as slavery and racism,
    "They are objects which men can use for masturbating/sexual purposes" - ggez52 (no seriously)
    Your literally hitler.

• Women are meant to be no such things.

How can you simply objectify a fellow member of the human race? How can you not consider her rights and emotions? How can you forget to see that she's a person like you? She has likes and dislikes, A personality and her own opinions just like men do! They are equally as important as men are. How can you just objectify her based on her body? The comments opposing this are all written by disgusting people who don't see females as humans.
    Also, Their bodies were made in a particular way because biologically females are the sex that can carry life. Breasts were meant for providing milk to their newborns, Curves were to balance out the weight of a pregnant belly and the vagina was meant to push the child out. That being said, Not all women wish to have offspring, And that's totally okay. Stop objectifying women. And its not the 'reality' if you're a disgusting creep who just gets it on all day. Get over yourself-its 2019. Everyone has equal rights and privileges. The actual reality is that a woman is just as much as a person as a man is.

• Women are human, Not objects

If you think we are sex objects, You stop seeing our humanity and all the things about us that are the most important and beautiful.

Men get this attitude because they have raging hormones, And because other men reinforce it. It's got nothing to do with what women are and everything to do with what men are. You're hormonal messes, A good lot of the time. You CAN be better than that, Though. You can ignore your dicks and think with your head. You can ignore your dick friends and talk to women long enough to learn about them, And not just for their phone numbers. You can stop ignoring ugly women. They are human, Too.

STOP. Treating women like objects. Just because you find us attractive doesn't make us less human than you.

• Hell fricking No

Those psycho bitches who believe their a man's object have some serious issues. I and any metally stable woman know they have more value as a human being than being an object.
    One person made the argument that we're both (men and women) sexual objects which I totally get but I think they more meant we see eachother as sexual beings not as one sex being property.

• No they are not

Women are not sex objects at all, They never were to me at least. I find that a lot of women do take advantage of situations, And use sexual appeal as a weapon however. There is no reason for me to go out and seek any kind of sexual interaction with them, Especially now days, It's not worth it.

• What the heck

Y’all so drunk right now not even the angels want to come back to earth. Is this seriously an actual cultural argument? Utter stupidity, My dead great grandma could fight you swines and she has no arms! You guys are so hyper sexual to the point where you guys think humans that are different then you are sex objects. Y’all need Jesus.

• Women are not objects

I'm going to make the inferred argument that the people who have said yes on this poll don't get much sex. Women aren't objects that you can "use and throw away", Neither are men. Nobody deserves to be objectified in a crude manner unless it is a consenting situation (some people have like BDSM kinks I think). One of the main arguments is that if women weren't sex objects they wouldn't be so hot? If you find women attractive, Congratulations! You're a human being who's programmed to procreate! Just because the female gender is the object of your sexual gratification does not mean women exist solely to satisfy that sexual desire. Just like how beef is tasty, But cows do not exist purely for consumption to humans. We are all human beings, With rights to exist equally and have control over our own bodies. Not that I believe that a gender can be smarter than the other, But statistically females outperform men when offered equal educational opportunity. Is it that hard to recognise your own toxic masculinity that you can't even regard a women as your equal? Also someone made the argument that women are sex objects because they can get turned on by lesbian porn. This is because the gay pornography industry is directed towards straight people. The majority of commercially made lesbian porns are directed at straight males. This is why you can get turned on by them. The degradation of women is not a "feminine" trait. The concept of degradation is universal and exists in sexism, Racism, Homophobia etc. We live in the 21st century, Where everyone deserves to be treated equally. I advise you to recognise you are living in your own fantasy world.

• No way, Hose!

I once saw something that said "If you genuinely think men are cuter than women, You're gay. "
    Seriously? ! I'm a girl and I don't find us attractive at all! Men can just be stupid pervs.

Also, "I'd f that girl. " "Who wouldn't? "
    Oh god. Me, Definitely me. You know that girls are looking at this stuff, Right?

A video called "How to f a woman"
    Not okay! Men should learn it from his girlfriend, Not a video! Because what if she doesn't like it that way?

See what I mean? The internet is so sexist. They act as if only men are looking at it, They make all the p and stuff of women for only men to enjoy! I don't find it attractive, I just find it extremely disturbing and I prefer seeing it with males.

• I can't live in this world anymore.

People are just so dumb. They act as if girls aren't part of this world and only exist for sex. That is simply not true. I'm male and a lot of women are my friends, Not girlfriends. I don't even have a girlfriend and I don't want one anyway.

And if you're a girl who just happened to come across this page, Then I am very sorry you had to see all these idiotic comments about your sex and I hope you are a feminist like me.

3holewhore says2020-04-18T07:14:54.897
I've known since I was a preteen that I was given 3 holes & udders for cock to use & hopefully abuse to derive their sexual, Viewing, Houseslave, Or just bragging pleasure from. Cocks were created first for a reason, Women were given to men for their own personal property. We don't have minds, Wills, Rights, Or even any higher purpose in life than to spread our legs or mouth, Hit our knees butt naked and beg our Master to put us to any use he possibly has for our whore selves and try even tho were obviously always gonna fail, To make ourselves slightly less worthless than our counterparts who are too stupid to realize were here to be breathing blowup dolls and an owned house slave for cocks to take full advantage of. I'd be lost if my Owner didn't choose what I wear or don't each day, Tell me when I'm about to go do laundry with 2 anal hooks up my asshole he owns, Tied over my shoulders to really tight clover nipple clamps so every time I move to put up Clothes I pull on both and scream in pain, So he can chuckle at how stupid my whore ass is, Can't even be a woman n do laundry without hurting my holes and udders for his enjoyment while he lays in our bed smokes a cig & tells me to hurry the f**k up. I have no desire beyond hitting my knees when he wakes and begging to give him his morning blowjob, Then kneel in the floor legs spread after cooking dinner naked in heels and clamps with weighed down buckets making me wince n jump at the stove where bitches belong, Before I kneel at his feet and serve him then eat my meal after, On all fours in the floor in front of him, Legs spread so he can see his useless whore holes trying to eat without utensils like the dumb bitch in heat I stay wet 24/7 praying to be treated like all the time. I love when my man. Makes me play with the cunt he OWNS, No limits, No rights reserved, His word IS LAW, Then invites a friend or 2 of his in to look at me holes spread for display and tells them just what a dumb cunt he OWNS and he gets whatever he desires on command. If I wanted a brain, Choice, Respect, Or opinion, Any rights beyond obeying his every word and constantly being naked ready to be played with, Abused, Used, And given the pain whores NEED, I'd have a sex change. Thank you men for saving and micromanaging weak willed worthless wastes of air other than being USED AND ABUSED like pieces of meat to cater to cock and beg it to OWN them like bitches in heat that can't help but back their holes up begging to get fucked ALL THE TIME and still pray for more, Can't sleep for the DNA engrained need to PLEASE f**k MY HOLES MORE, My cunts drenched I'm soooooo horny Sir I can't keep my eyes closed, May I please lay on my whore pad in the floor and broadcast myself teasing this clit you own but not being allowed to get off, Just keep your personal cunt soaking itself DESPERATE to be used like a filthy useless whore who doesn't deserve anything but humiliation, Dehumanization, Degradation, Pain, And f***ing, Being prostituted out to lesbians and anyone a cock says to obey. Just keep these holes of yours fucked all day til they're so sore and raw I'm begging for a short break the next morning, Then slap me hard, Grab me up by my udders, And make me continuously serve you and be USED & ABUSED since there is no such thing as break or sick days or out of commission for a whore without a mind. Cock wants a whore, Whore is MEANT to be taken, Willingly or not. That's why we love shackles and ball gags, We WANT to be hurt. We need you to guys, Please don't be shy! You are ENTITLED to treat a cunt like we deserve, No mind, No rights, Just in NEED OF PAIN and being TAKEN, FORCED, To be used any way a cock can dream up and still never be anything more than a breathing sex doll who doesn't even deserve cock, But dream of every time a cock gets desperate enough to f**k our useless asses (literally! Women have assholes to be hurt & raped, Kept stuffed full and stretched out like used up holes need to be ;)