Women are Sex Objects and their Sexual Objectification is OK

Asked by: ggez52
  • Of course they are

Women are sex objects. If not, Then why are their bodies so hot? They have beautiful breasts and sexy butts, Which men don't possess. They look fabulous even in men's clothing, If not more sexy.

Present a naked woman in front of me, And I will be hard in no time, Just by watching her. Don't even need full naked, Just a portion of her breasts and skin is enough. Maybe I even will be able to come too. I'm sure this is true for most men out there. But the opposite is not true. A woman won't get turned on by a naked man if she didn't know him previously. They will find it as gross and disgusting. That proves men are not sex objects, But women are.

Hell, Many women get turned on by watching other women naked. There are countless porn where two straight women have sex and it's fantastic. But no porn where two straight men are having sex and that's just simply disgusting. Even if a woman is not lesbian, She'll totally be able to get off with other naked women and it won't trouble her. This proves even they see themselves and each other as sex objects. This is not true for men. If one isn't gay, A man never wants to see other men naked.

That's why women are sex objects and their sexual objectification is totally ok. They are objects which men can use for masturbating/sexual purposes. That's just fact and women should accept reality.

• And so are men. . .

At our genetic core, There is one driving objective: Procreate. Reproduce. Breed.

Now sure, We've evolved, We've gained our intelligence, And built our society, But that doesn't change the fact that we're still driven by that original objective.

Humans are sexually attracted to each other and, Despite the bizarre social construct that claims otherwise, Women are driven by those desires just as much as men.

Should women be sexualised? Yes! Is that okay? Of course it is! Therefore, Should men be sexualised? Absolutely. Is that okay? We're already doing it!

Imagine the uproar if Coca-Cola released a daytime advert of a woman doing a task. Then some men (who are barely containing their lust as they watch her work) trick her into opening a can of coke which has been shaken up. Her top is soaked, So in response just takes it off right there and carries on with the job, Completely topless.

Https://youtu. Be/PwYCvTpYMCA

Or how about a movie poster, Put up on public streets without any limitations, Of a woman wearing a skin-tight outfit which shows every curve and detail of her body.

Https://images-na. Ssl-images-amazon. Com/images/I/71JGOXv98RL. _SY606_. Jpg

Or how about films, Rated so just about anyone can see them, Where the female protagonists are prominently featured topless?

Https://youtu. Be/FRWNieb1O58

Men are sexualised all the time. ALL the time. In places where doing the same with a woman would cause a massive outcry of sexism.

Sex is just a part of the human race. A part that shouldn't be shamed, A part that needs to be better educated, And a part that has by no means biased towards women more than men.

• Damn rite dawg

Dem bitch ass bitches get the beating cuz guess what nigga? Dem be stupid objects das why bitch! Take my dick n den take my fist bitch cuz u aint shit u just a cum rag whore bitch! Ill shit on ur face and call u jenko bitch das rite

• I'm a sex object and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I'm a patriarchal lady and I believe the role of a woman is to serve and please Men, Her owner especially. Women ought to give themselves away completely and let their Men make them into what they want their women to be. You are His canvas, His piece of meat that He shall mold into what He deems to be the perfect woman. In simpler words, Let Him (re)create you from scratch.

Yes, The process/idea described above is particularly objectifying for women. That's because in order to submit to your Man completely you must be objectified in every way, Including sexually of course. Since I believe that's what the role of a woman is, I obviously believe women are indeed sex objects.

Worship Men & Hail Patriarchy! ♥

• Women like being objectified.

I think the word "Beauty" denotes gender inequality in its truest sense as it has a feminine quality to it, And to understand it to fully grasp it, It must be viewed from a different perspective. And as it is a human nature to become attracted to that which is beautiful, That thing which is beautiful becomes an object of attraction and desire. And this attraction is something that which is seen in the eyes of the attracted which is how a woman comes to know that she is truly beautiful or sexual or desirable.

And for this act of objectification every women on earth wants to appear beautiful and sexual. This is why they dress well, This is why they live hygienically, And this is why they do everything that which they do.

Every act of a woman is her subconscious desire to be Seen.

Nothing wrong with it, But if women wants not to be objectified they should first change the way they think

• Female Pornstars are the new trend

Bruh women are always objects. They are like tissue paper use and throw. I just want to grab as many pussies as I can and like have 24/7 sex with all the pornstars. Honestly women degrade themselves into this but hey I am not complaining. I love watching Mia Khalifa strip amongst with other porn stars.

• The role of a woman

The role of a woman is to suffer. If you're a woman every second of your life is supposed to be spent suffering. When I say suffering I mean mental suffering too. Get objectified and feel debased. Pain and degradation is the feminine thing to feel. It is at the core of being female.

• Yes yes yes

Women were put on this earth to be beaten, Raped and destroyed for the satisfaction and benefit of men. Deal with it. You're all pieces of meat and all of you will get treated as such. Rape is all you deserve.

Abuse all the female meat objects.
    Abuse all the female meat objects.

• Yes yes that's true

My friend you are 100% true. I just wanted to say that woman are very beautiful and i am thankful to have them on our planet. I wish there were more naked and hot girls. No Misha gives me 5$ but Bidzina 1$ that's why i say that this country is not country. By the way can you charge me some money on Adjara. Com

• What the flip is wrong with this website

No seriously, 86 percent? Are you flipping insane. That is so sexist, Take the sex out of the question, And your literally calling people objects. That is as bad as slavery and racism,
    "They are objects which men can use for masturbating/sexual purposes" - ggez52 (no seriously)
    Your literally hitler.

• The people on this website need a therapist

Like, Seriously? Look at the number of "yes" answers and the number of "no" answers. Is such number of people seriously this retarded? Women are HUMANS. They are NOT objects! And they deserve the same rights as men have! Imagine if someone asked if men are sex objects to women. That would make a lot of you triggered, Right? You must still be living in the stone age if you hold such dumb beliefs. And I feel bad for the women who believe that they aren't worth anything, Their parents did not raise them well and instead of supporting them they just made them think more badly about themselves.

• Women are meant to be no such things.

How can you simply objectify a fellow member of the human race? How can you not consider her rights and emotions? How can you forget to see that she's a person like you? She has likes and dislikes, A personality and her own opinions just like men do! They are equally as important as men are. How can you just objectify her based on her body? The comments opposing this are all written by disgusting people who don't see females as humans.
    Also, Their bodies were made in a particular way because biologically females are the sex that can carry life. Breasts were meant for providing milk to their newborns, Curves were to balance out the weight of a pregnant belly and the vagina was meant to push the child out. That being said, Not all women wish to have offspring, And that's totally okay. Stop objectifying women. And its not the 'reality' if you're a disgusting creep who just gets it on all day. Get over yourself-its 2019. Everyone has equal rights and privileges. The actual reality is that a woman is just as much as a person as a man is.

• Whats a bigger issue is that. . . . .

We are all objects, So what. But what is ignored is the fact that so many want to be viewed, They want to be looked at, Visually of course. Women especially promote themselves through the visual sense. Clothes, Movements, Anything that makes you look better, Healthier, And of course, Sexy. Attention is seeked, Through how you can make yourself appear. That to me is making your self an object of appearance. Using it for fulfillment, Gain, Power, Money is even more common. Scream about being viewed upon as an object but then make yourself an object. Very hypocritical, But never acknowledged.

• It's not okay!

I am liberal and I support gender ( and racial ) equality. They are no objects, They are intelligent beings with feelings. They are not damn toy to f***. Not every woman has such body designed mostly for f***. Some have for example small butts and flat chests. They can do more stuff than f***. They can be great police officers, SWAT, Military, Teachers, Medics. . . Every job a male can do.

• The title of this debate topic is just a big ol' mess.

Stating "Women are Sex Objects and their Sexual Objectification is OK" is like saying "Bicycles are Animals and it's OK to get turned on by them. "

Part 1 of the sentence ("Women are Sex Objects") is just objectively false and begging to get held up in discussions of semantics — women are humans, So calling them "objects" is just going to sow needless discord from the get go.

Part 2 of the sentence ("their sexual objectification is OK") is where the actual meat of the discussion is. . . And if that was the only part that was stated, We might have a healthier discussion.

Even so, I'd heartily disagree with this prompt. I believe it's completely fine for humans to have sexual preferences, Fantasies, And all sorts of naughty desires for one another, And if that's the first thing that comes to mind when they meet someone, So be it. But "sexual objectification" by its very definition means to take it to a more troubling level of dehumanization.

"Sexual objectification is the act of treating a person as a mere object of sexual desire. Objectification more broadly means treating a person as a commodity or an object without regard to their personality or dignity. " (this is the definition of the term)

Is it okay view someone in a sexual light? Well, It's human nature, So sure. Not much we can do about that.

But, Is it okay to TREAT someone in a manner that degrades them, Shows a complete lack of empathy, And takes away their humanity? Absolutely not. And that's what the definition of sexual objectification is.

(For the record, It's fine if someone is turned on by bicycles. I didn't mean to imply you're a bad person if you do. Just don't objectify people. )